The only thing the Bills DONT have from this offseason...

The only thing I see missing from this team is a pro bowl Tight End. Scott Chandler showed flashes last season of being decent but the jury is still out on him.

We shall see...................... :thumbsup:

I love the use of the word "pesky". Along with dustin pedroia and buckeye dent who have been the most pesky players? In NFL I used to think it was Chad Pennington

Off the top of my head, my vote goes to Wayne Chrebet.

what if morrison turns out to be a good fit for us as well as a good mentor for the youngsters? and what if thaey flash some serious potential in spot duty this year? i keep drinkin this stuff and yet the glass is eternally half full!

Never happen. I have been doing so research, and I am convinced the Ralph was built on an ancient Indian burial ground, and this curse will prevent anything good happening to us. Tom Brady and Calvin Johnson could join this team tomorrow only to have get turned into Trent Edwards and James hardy. The curse is that strong.

Never happen. I have been doing so research, and I am convinced the Ralph was built on an ancient Indian burial ground, and this curse will prevent anything good happening to us. Tom Brady and Calvin Johnson could join this team tomorrow only to have get turned into Trent Edwards and James hardy. The curse is that strong.

But having Jimmy Hoffa planted in your end zone=SB win's? Hard to figure world we live in.

I think it has been discussed previously that the 3rd round is the most difficult to get done under the new rules. Does anyone have a link to the current status of all 3rd round picks?

Here you go: www.spotrac.com/draft-tracker/nfl/

None of the 3rd rounders picked before him have signed.

I am worried about SJ's groin injury. That thing is a nagging injury and he started suffering from it midway last season.

I am worried that Wood and Jackson may not return to their original form before their season-ending injury

Good post and very good point. I can't help but to be extremely grateful that the days of the Travis Henry/Marshawn Lynch off field drama are over. With that said and the current state of affairs being what they are, we should not forget that our Superbowl Bills of the 90's had their issues too. Several times, Bruce Smith was caught driving drunk. At the end of the day, winning silences the off the field issues and we care a lot less about them.

Good post and very good point. I can't help but to be extremely grateful that the days of the Travis Henry/Marshawn Lynch off field drama are over. With that said and the current state of affairs being what they are, we should not forget that our Superbowl Bills of the 90's had their issues too. Several times, Bruce Smith was caught driving drunk. At the end of the day, winning silences the off the field issues and we care a lot less about them.

Definitely agree that winning cures everything. And I cant wait until we get to that point. I dont need a bunch of choir boys in order to cheer for the team. But it is good to see that it seems everyone has their head screwed on straight right now, and they realize they havent won anything yet, so they cant get away with any funny business! :thumbsup:

In this day and age, it's nice to see a team of grown men act like professionals in their preparation. Hope we make it through the rest of the summer cleanly. Cant wait for this season to start!

Definitely agree that winning cures everything. And I cant wait until we get to that point. I dont need a bunch of choir boys in order to cheer for the team. But it is good to see that it seems everyone has their head screwed on straight right now, and they realize they havent won anything yet, so they cant get away with any funny business! :thumbsup:

In this day and age, it's nice to see a team of grown men act like professionals in their preparation. Hope we make it through the rest of the summer cleanly. Cant wait for this season to start!

I'm with you there 100%. I just bought the Sunday Ticket again for the first time in 5 years. Being in Chicago, I don't otherwise get too many opportunities to watch the games. At $12.50 per game, I can easily justify the expense!

what is Graham holding out for? There is the new rookie cap limits.

players will almost always receive the rookie minimum base salary during their first year. For 2012, the minimum base salary for a rookie is $390K. For Salary Cap purposes, the bonus received by the player is prorated over the 4 years of the deal and that prorated amount is added to the base salary to create the player’s Cap number.

what is Graham holding out for? There is the new rookie cap limits.

players will almost always receive the rookie minimum base salary during their first year. For 2012, the minimum base salary for a rookie is $390K. For Salary Cap purposes, the bonus received by the player is prorated over the 4 years of the deal and that prorated amount is added to the base salary to create the player’s Cap number.

You could do at least SOME research before posting something like that. It has been pretty widely reported that 3rd rounders are more difficult to sign, even with the rookie cap and slotting.

And...AGAIN...there is NO HURRY. Graham has been participating in all of the OTAs and workouts -- he HASN'T MISSED A THING. There is still over a month before training camp starts.

In other words...CHILL.