Saw The Bills Practice This Afternoon

Mark VI

I hate piling on with a "great job" kudo but that was way better than just a good post.  Insightful commentary, inside info - what more could we Wallers want?  Thanks a lot Mark.

13806[/snapback]

How about pictures? I'll be posting some in a little while...

Mark,

As usual thanks for the insightful post. Sometimes it seems tempting to give into the gloom and doomers, but your posts on the practices and games over the past few weeks have helped me keep the faith. For the first time in many seasons I really have no sense of this team. Are we playoff team or we will be scrapping for 8-8 or worse? Certainly the spate of injuries has cast a pall over the preseason, but I really like the new coaching staff. Our D will be solid, and if Drew can rebound off the awful 2003 season who knows how far this team can go.

Great post. The blurb about Vincent and Evans is really gratifying. From other reports, that kind of help is exactly what Evans needs. It's nice to see he's willing to put in the extra work and that Vincent is willing to help him.

Looking at the pics from yesterday reminded me of something - the #1 offense never went against the #1 defense.

Just found that interesting...

14576[/snapback]

Because Zolman was picking apart the #1 Defense with his #2 Offense.

Pity more people didn't join in on my Zolman chant. Yet an injured Travis Brown sitting on the bench got more applause.