"Those are two hellified players"

Rubes

Do people that pimp for Kelsey watch how the guy gets destroyed or simply puts himself out of almost every play? I was actually surprised and shocked when he had that one good game last year where he made some noticeable impact.

It's truly remarkable that every coach and player on the Bills staff has missed something so obvious. Perhaps you can send them an email with a video of your findings. Let us know how that goes.

The ones and the twos dont matter in OTAs right now.

But i have the feeling our line rotation will be something to reckon with this year, for the first time in.. awhile.

Dareus is just what the Doctor ordered. Damn fine kid and a perfect fit for the new Buffalo Bills.

I would like to restate that he was my wish come true. The wishing and hoping was well before draft day. The one player i did watch again and again before draft days.

I said it before, but i screamed like a Fitzpatrick when he was announced as ours. Go MD

He's better all around than Anderson, and is more durable than Merriman.

He'll be better for the team on run downs, and will get a decent amount of qb pressure since he's surrounded by talent.

Fact is, first team, second team, doesn't really matter. A good defensive line is a constant rotation of talented individuals. Imagine if we have four solid/good/great DEs and here's hoping, at least three good DTs, what that'd do for our defense. We could rotate players so we don't get worn out, it'll help prevent injuries, etc.

About the only thing I can say for Kelsay is he's shown to be more durable than Anderson. However I'd take Anderson's pass-rushing skills over Kelsay's runs-stopping skills, with this defense.

About the only thing I can say for Kelsay is he's shown to be more durable than Anderson. However I'd take Anderson's pass-rushing skills over Kelsay's runs-stopping skills, with this defense.

I'll take both in a rotation to keep them fresh and productive.

But hey, if people want to make this an either/or thing, then more power to you.

The News probably felt Jerry Sullivan needed some help with being positive. He only knows how to write one way and with the Bills expected to be good for a change Sully would go into brain lock mode.

PTR

I have to laugh.. Obviously multiple regimes in Buffalo over the last 10 years have seen something in Kelsay that some fans choose to not see because its not flashy.

Bottom line is he is does the little things well.. He's not a flashy pass rusher, but he can sets an edge and hold blocks and allow the LB's to make plays. He was out of position playing him as a OLB

Kelsay's biggest issues has been playing on D's that had little talent around him...

Everyone here has to ask that question. why have multiple regimes kept Kelsay if he is so bad...

(cue the ridiculous spiteful replies)

I'll take both in a rotation to keep them fresh and productive.

But hey, if people want to make this an either/or thing, then more power to you.

There's obviously going to be a rotation. But in a 3-and-out series, one guy will play 2 plays and the other will play 1. Kelsay so far has been strictly a LDE, but is now the starter at RDE. I'd favor starting Anderson and have him rotate with Merriman (or vice versa if Merriman shows he's fully recovered), and have Kelsay backup Mario.

Are we sure that Kelsay is playing on the 1st team? Last I heard, Alex Carrington was getting reps at that spot. He deserves the job over Kelsay. He looked great in the Philly game last year filling in for Kelsay.

Nevermind. I missed todays OTA tweet. Looks like Carrington is working DT now with Spencer Johnson. Kelsay and Merriman on the ends so it's changing everyday.

Magenets just magnets

There's obviously going to be a rotation. But in a 3-and-out series, one guy will play 2 plays and the other will play 1. Kelsay so far has been strictly a LDE, but is now the starter at RDE. I'd favor starting Anderson and have him rotate with Merriman (or vice versa if Merriman shows he's fully recovered), and have Kelsay backup Mario.

I'll favor the choices that our coaching staff makes, they probably have more knowledge on the subject than I do. I haven't seen anything that tells me that Kelsay wouldn't work well in this situation, or Anderson for that matter. I'm confident that we have four defensive ends that can make positive plays for the team, especially with a strong interior defense.

I'll favor the choices that our coaching staff makes, they probably have more knowledge on the subject than I do. I haven't seen anything that tells me that Kelsay wouldn't work well in this situation, or Anderson for that matter. I'm confident that we have four defensive ends that can make positive plays for the team, especially with a strong interior defense.

Fair enough.