Sportsmanship

Guffalo

I once took out a female pitcher in a softball game with an extremely hard line drive straight to her ankle bone. The ball ricoched (sp?) Way out of play and everyone rushed over to help her so I held up at third. Could have had an infield homerun. That's the good sportsmanship part. The poor sportsmanship probably nullified that though. I was cheatining by using a large barrel baseball bat. That, and the $100 bounty I collected later.

I once took out a female pitcher in a softball game with an extremely hard line drive straight to her ankle bone. The ball ricoched (sp?) Way out of play and everyone rushed over to help her so I held up at third. Could have had an infield homerun. That's the good sportsmanship part. The poor sportsmanship probably nullified that though. I was cheatining by using a large barrel baseball bat. That, and the $100 bounty I collected later.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Saints are on speed dial.