Merriman Cleared

I'm hoping to get more of an inside scoop on Merriman's health. I am good friends with someone on Dr. Anderson's nursing staff and I will be seeing her on Tuesday night. I know Merriman has been cleared by Dr. Anderson but if she has any other good information I will pass it along. I thought it was funny a few weeks ago when she said Kyle Williams came to the Charlotte clinic and was flirting with her. She said he was to chubby for her, lol.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping to get more of an inside scoop on Merriman's health. I am good friends with someone on Dr. Anderson's nursing staff and I will be seeing her on Tuesday night. I know Merriman has been cleared by Dr. Anderson but if she has any other good information I will pass it along. I thought it was funny a few weeks ago when she said Kyle Williams came to the Charlotte clinic and was flirting with her. She said he was to chubby for her, lol.

His doc is James Andrews.

If she tells you anything she'd be violating the HIPPA act.

My bad but I still know the nurse and will see her tomorrow night. My mistake on the docs name though...

Then she has violated that act several times because she gives me the scoop on several players from several professional teams.

why don't you keep quiet so she doesn't get in trouble?

I have enjoyed the witty banter being wittiley bantered about here again.

But Shawne having rest days. No absolutely no. We have already paid the man. We have a defense that is not desperate for another pass rusher either. He should produce or die on our field trying.

Either he can kick ass or not. if not lets make room for some of these younger guys who are trying to live their dream of playing in the NFL.

Also we have tough competition across the line this year. I dont want to lose a guy like Heard etc for a guy that will fail come real season. Lets find out the real deal sooner than later. But having said that i would be thrilled if Shawne can play football again. Thatsa some nice gravy on the pasta eh?