Happy birthday to ajzepp!

LeviF

LOL, "male nurse..." that gave me a "Meet the Fockers" moment! Thanks brother :)

Thanks CGF :)

Happy birthday...and not even going to say a joke on you f*ing cows.

That's just cause you don't want to incriminate yourself through association! :w00t:

And thank you :)

Thanks Buftex and Gringo...thanks for another great year of conversation and exchanges! You guys are two of the reasons why I love being part of the TBD community :thumbsup:

I don't know if any of you guys have been to www.battlecam.com, but I just had a hot Brazilian model sing me happy bday....hubba hubba!!

Thanks Jay, appreciate the kind words :)

I'm glad Levi posted the number...I need to see it a few more times before I start to actually believe it :blush:

Crayonz your suggestions for the web show are always helpful and appreciated...and this time I will actually take your advice ;)

Happy birthday!

Now get back on the floor and work on that Magnet certification! It's all up to you!

It's crazy what goes into that certification...the last hospital I worked at (as an asst mgr) was starting to really get it together, but then I bailed and went to the dark side...a health insurnance company....muah ha ha ha!! :devil: Got a low stress cubicle job these days...I'll let others worry about becoming a Magnet facility :D

LOL...thanks eball, Jim and James! And eball, not really a club I was looking forward to joining, but I guess I don't have much recourse at this point! Nonetheless, thanks for the welcome...I'm sure I'll adjust...one day :unsure:

wish for you a excellent day, you are most appreciated,

Happy Birthday...:)

Thank you, good sir! :)