Roster and Practice Squad

If I am correct I believe the current rosters allow 53 and the practice squad 8, that leaves 61 to a roster. This is how I think teams should be allowed to roster:

QB-3, HB-3, FB-1, WR-6, TE-3(1 can play TE/FB), T-4, G-4, C-2, DE-4, DT-4, LB-7, CB-6, S-5, K-2, P-2. That gives 3 more for game day to bring up speacial teamers and such if you desire to have just a kickoff guy or if in a certain game give younger guys some playing time, or what not. While I know there is a set amount you have to have at each position, I think the current roster format keeps you from having guys you might tryout in either a win or loss situation that you can eveluate more than just on a practice field.

If I am correct I believe the current rosters allow 53 and the practice squad 8, that leaves 61 to a roster. This is how I think teams should be allowed to roster:

QB-3, HB-3, FB-1, WR-6, TE-3(1 can play TE/FB), T-4, G-4, C-2, DE-4, DT-4, LB-7, CB-6, S-5, K-2, P-2. That gives 3 more for game day to bring up speacial teamers and such if you desire to have just a kickoff guy or if in a certain game give younger guys some playing time, or what not. While I know there is a set amount you have to have at each position, I think the current roster format keeps you from having guys you might tryout in either a win or loss situation that you can eveluate more than just on a practice field.

What the hell is wrong with you?

If Obama gets his way everyone will play equal minutes and there will be no assigned positions, just football players.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Now let me play the idiot, and everybody who will can take that and run with it; but, I hope to have no part in hell as the same for others, other than that what do you see that should cause me to think there might be something wrong?

Edited by SWVABillsFan

Now let me play the idiot, and everybody who will can take that and run with it; but, I hope to have no part in hell as the same for others, other than that what do you see that should cause me to think there might be something wrong?

Based on that sentence? Plenty.

Everybody gets a Lombardi Trophy

:lol:

I read this three times, and I still don't know what you are trying to say.

:lol:

I read this three times, and I still don't know what you are trying to say.

Taken as a whole it makes zero sense but this is just priceless. :w00t:

other than that what do you see that should cause me to think there might be something wrong?