RPing Two Bills Drive Style!

Alright, took me a while but I got this AMAZING idea! Basically, I was thinking we RP here on Two Bills Drive! WHatt is an RP you ask? Well, basically it's when members of a website tell a story, and then members who read the chapter post another chapter, and the next person posts another chapter. Basically, we all work together to create this awesome story! The twist? Basically, this is gonna be the Wonderful Universe of Two Bills Drive! The users here act as characters in the story like me, or perhaps DC Tom, or perhaps Sage. This could be a really long thread if we get the right people! BUT...I'll post the first chapter.

Chapter 1:

It was the stroke of midnight. DC Tom entered the subway, wearing red sunglasses concealing his cold, demonic eyes. He had to get to the Netherealm for recruits. By his side was another man wearing red sunglasses and a tuxedo. His name was "Jauronimo", right hand man to DC Tom. The third man was codenamed "/dev/null". dev/null was a hybrid of toad and man, wearing a bright, vibrant and colorful suit that flashed every color of the rainbow. He was created by Tom in his pursuit to destroy the Legion of the Moonlight, sworn enemies of DC Tom's "Legion of Blood".

As the three were about to step on the train, DC Tom stopped them. "We're being followed." The two looked at DC Tom with a look of confusion. Jauronimo scoffed "DC Tom, that's the most ridiculous thing you said since you said Battlefield Earth was a great book.." Suddenly, a roar was heard. It was SageAgainstTheMachine, leader of the Legion of Moonlight. Only Sage, wasn;t in human form right now, but in the form of an enormous, fearsome werewolf. DC Tom was unfazed. From out of his pockets, he drew two pistols armed with silver bullets, firing them at Sage. Sage dodged the bullets, and ripped off DC Tom's arm in the process "ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" Sage was about to go for the killing blow when dev/null shot his extra long tong out at Sag'e neck, wrapping around it. Jauronimo rushed to DC Tom's side. "Master are you hurt?" he asked. "Get me to a doctor you idiot! Idiot! Your all idiots!" Jauronimo quickly jumped on the train with Tom, abandoing dev/null.

Sage bit through dev/null's tongue, causing him to let out a scream. He tried to get away, but in his way was The Poojer. Poojer was a vampire who wore a skull mask with a red buffalo in the center. Quickly, he put his arms out in front of Sage. "WAIT!" he yelled. "dev/null is an imporant and valued member of the Alliance of Darkness! We have to bring him to the base for interrogation!" Sage put his arms down. In a growling voice, Sage replied. "If we bring him to base, he will kill all of us. Even newcomers like that Selmon kid and that rook Mark Miller won;t be safe." Poojer sighed. "It's a choice we'll have to take

To be continued...

Edited by SelmonSmith6378

Chapter 2

Sage and Poojer got back to the lair in the 2000 Oldsmobile Alero that Sage had been leasing. Poojer accidentally ate some peanuts and died. Like all vampires, Poojer was allergic to peanuts.

Sage dragged dev/null out of the trunk. He took him by the slippery toad leg and said "C'mon dude, get out of the trunk."

dev/null said "Bllarsasdsgdadag" because his tongue had been ripped off.

Sage said. "What? I can't understand you. What are you saying? Oh yeah, your tongue. Sorry."

"Bllasdfalsdjfsdag"

"This is going to get annoying". So Sage gave dev/null his tongue back. Somehow. He said "dev/null, what happened? We used to be friends. And then my Legion and your Legion just...drifted apart. Was it because I didn't invite Tom to my birthday party?"

"Well, that didn't help", said dev/null. "Thanks for the tongue back."

"It wasn't anything personal," said Sage. "I just wanted to keep it exclusive to werewolves, you know?"

"I understand," said dev/null, hopping out of the trunk. "But I'm sure you can understand why Tom was upset. You guys were close."

"Yeah, I guess so," said Sage. "I was a real jerk. I should apologize. For the birthday party and all this fighting. I just want things to be back the way they were. Say, would you care for some tea?"

"Sure," said dev/null, with a smile. "What have you got?"

"Oolong."

"Fine by me."

"How's your mother these days?"

"Oh, you know. The usual. She's convinced the maid is trying to poison her!"

"Ahh, Moms."

Sage and dev/null drank their tea in peace, staring deeply into the others' eyes. Things had certainly changed since that summer in Cabo - a change that was probably irrevocable, but neither was willing to let those words escape his lips. They thought about the passage of time and about how people change. And about their old friend Poojer. They sat and thought and drank their tea. They fell asleep a few minutes later, each knowing that life would never quite be the same.

To be Continued.....