James Carmon just signed????

1337026757[/url]' post='2466585']

I know Chan loves Thigpen but I'll be the one to go out on a limb and say Tanney avoids PS and becomes our 3rd string QB behind VY and Thigpen gets let go... He costs too much to never be used. Simple logic... If VY wasn't on the squad I'd understand why Chan would keep TT... But VY IS here and that means TT exit this way please...

Way to go out on a limb. IMO, 90% of all bills fans think the same thing.

1337034609[/url]' post='2466687']

:blink: How did this turn into another Vince Young thread? :blink:

Zackly! ?? There's a couple QB threads for TT/VY.

Back on topic and -as yet not said- how did we get this prospect? Was he a Raven Rookie Camp cut? Can a team sign away another teams' UDFA?

How did his signing come to pass? Given that story, he's gotta be especially bummed since he took a pay cut offer to try out with hometown team. He better grow up quick and fall in love with ANY NFL team that shows interest.

I think there is approximately 1% chance of it happening, but if (god forbid) VY gets a lot of PT this season and performs well, he would very likely want to stay and sign a new contract. Unless it just happened to be that Fitz was playing very well, too, and then got hurt, but is projected to be back and being the starter next year with VY going back to back-up.

That scenario, of course, would be the least of the Bills problems, because that meant that Fitz played well and is a solid starter, and the team is good enough that a decent QB can come in and play well and win with Gailey and Lee as mentors.

I think you've summed it up. Fitz is here to stay until the Bills draft the franchise qb. And then there is the 1% chance Fitz gets hurt, VY resurrects his career and Disney makes a movie about a former champions battle w depression who finds his way back to mental stability and winning.