Has Another Team Improved More Than the Bills ?

Owen

I am no expert but I feel the Bills have done a great job improving and upgrading this club...

But what other teams have made better moves than the Bills?

All have improved or at least they think they have, but on paper the Bills seem to have done an outstanding job.

Bills do not stand alone however and I am sure other teams have done a better job than the Bills, but who are they in your opinion?

The one thing i will say is that the Bills have showed how to be patient in getting what you want and how hard work pays off! And by that i mean, they got guys in the draft they wanted by not making drastic trades, meaning they have all of next years picks as of now! And the hard work part is by getting williams, anderson to come play here!

Now if we put all of it together the sky is the limit! Health is a major factor!

But one team thats got better is the rams! I think the trades they have made are going to change that franchise thanks to the redskins!

Regardless its nice to feel excited for football again!

Edited by marauderswr80

No way we can doubt we have improved tremendously on the defensive line and probably in the defensive backfield. Remains to be seen which Fitz we are going to see (I am optimistic)..how the offensive line has improved (not so optimistic) and whether a Number 2 receiver has stepped up.I would be very reluctant to say we have improved over all comers, but we shall see in the course of the next year.

Denver went from the jets second stringer to a HOFer on the downside of his career and recovering from 3 neck surgeries at QB, washington upgraded drastically too.

But its all subjective.

Bills probably demonstrated how the franchise is clearly Turing a corner better than any other did.

Fixed.

PTR

Fixed.

PTR

You didn't fix anything. Elway was on the "downside"of his career in his last few seasons in Denver. Did just fine. Jordan was washed up and on the downside when he came back out or retirement to play for chicago.

Payton is the best, ever. With that defense, all they needed was a fitz grade qb. They got a fresh, motivated manning.

Hate to say it but the pats got better

I don't really think so. They replaced Mark Anderson with Chandler Jones and drafted a LB. The rest of their draft was questionable at best. They added a couple receivers that if the bills picked up wed be talking about how cheap ralph is. Iwasnt impressed by their offseason

I will add Pittsburgh. Their most glaring weakness was offensive line and they got the best guard in the draft and arguably the second best LT in the draft and didn't give anything up to get them. Is upgrading your offensive line to protect your franchise QB more or less of an improvement than finding your potential franchise QB like the Colts and Redskins did? I don't know. All I know is on paper the Bills are better than they were last year but there are still huge question marks at QB, LT, and WR. In a passing league that is scary. We should be able to defend the pass much better but only time will tell if Fitz is adequate, is the three headed monster of Hairston, Glenn, and Sanders capable of producing on legit LT, and will Easley or Jones be healthy enough to be a competent side-kick to Stevie...

I don't really think so. They replaced Mark Anderson with Chandler Jones and drafted a LB. The rest of their draft was questionable at best. They added a couple receivers that if the bills picked up wed be talking about how cheap ralph is. Iwasnt impressed by their offseason

You are so wrong. It is the Patriots, they are the best...like ever!

Honestly, I cannot believe people give them so much credit - it's too much credit. Of course, they are the best team of the last dozen years. Look at all the players who left the Patriots who went on to go to the Pro Bowl - the big names of that team at one point are no nobodies. My point is not that they are not a great team, because they are but my point is they have overachieved taking chances on players and that will not last forever.

Pats 2012 offseason

Branch is not the same player he was in his first tenure with the team.

Stallworth has had a long career and might be the best WR they picked up.

Lloyd is great...or has always had that potential of being great but settled for being good. I don't think he has what the Patriots are looking for to be that great player.

Gonzalez is throwing mud at the wall and seeing if it sticks.

Gaffney, this is sort of sounding like this list you'd create of which veterans you'd want to sign if you could just get anyone and hope that one does good.

Slater, same story.

Other then WR's there isn't much.

Will Allen, Steve Gregory, and Marquice Cole all will get some playing time but none are all-stars...but they don't have to be.

The most interesting signings the Pats have done is pick up 3 FB's! Fiammetta, Larsen, and Polite mean they want to drive the ball and help protect Brady, because Robert Gallery is the only addition they've made after losing Light.

Yeah, not sure about the new guy.

Seems like a troll or maybe just someone with a slew of bad opinions. Can't tell yet.

But to the point, the Patriots draft seemed sucky to me.

Bengals. Andy Dalton looked decent last year, better than maybe any rookie QB's. They have a real young core, and I feel like they might be a darkhorse.

Welcome to the board! Great first post, told a Steelers fan I know that the Bengals will win the North before the Steelers; Ravens will have competition, this year, too!

The Eagles had a great draft and traded for Ryans to play MLB which has been a weak point on their team

The Bills had a great offseason but could hv been better wirh Meachem if we want to be greedy.

The Eagles had a great draft and traded for Ryans to play MLB which has been a weak point on their team

The Bills had a greoff-seasonson but could hv been bettwithirh Meachem if we want to be greedy.

Couldn't disagree more...Losing out on Meachem may be a blessing in disguise. I think it freed up money for Anderson. A #2 WR is important but at least there are guys on the roster who can attempt to fill that role. Anderson should be a major upgrade over Kelsay and Carringotn at DE.