Numbers.....are the new players ever

I hear every free agent and draftee is really pissed off at Kelsay.

The unresolved number issue for Mario Williams is the domino that's keeping everything standing.

He's the big guy and without having a number, they don't want to issue others thus, going out of order.

:devil:

I hear every free agent and draftee is really pissed off at Kelsay.

The unresolved number issue for Mario Williams is the domino that's keeping everything standing.

He's the big guy and without having a number, they don't want to issue others thus, going out of order.

:devil:

Where did u hear that all the FAs and draftees are pissed?

On a side note I get that Kelsey has more seniority not only with the team but the NFL but jeez. I say we just cut his @$$. If this kind of situation isn't the most un-teamlike thing I've ever heard of it's pretty close. On another note if Mario would just ask I'm sure the FO would just tell Kelsey what is going to happen.

Chris Kelsey had a pretty good year last year and I believe he will be a starter this year.

I really don't think we should cut him just to free up his number.

Well. Kelsey is a LDE not a RDE so unless Kelsey wants to get faster, more powerful and learn moves he's never had I don't see that happening. In the end, Mario will have the last laugh. Kelsey might have his number locked up but Mario will male it so that Kelsey never sees the field.

In a more sorry note, if they move Mario to the RDE (a place he has stated he's not as good at or comfortable with) to keep Kelsey in the field and let Anderson and Merriman sit back and watch from the sidelines I'm going to puke. It will immediately tell me Chan doesn't k ow what he's doing. Or Wanny for that matter.

Well. Kelsey is a LDE not a RDE so unless Kelsey wants to get faster, more powerful and learn moves he's never had I don't see that happening. In the end, Mario will have the last laugh. Kelsey might have his number locked up but Mario will male it so that Kelsey never sees the field.

In a more sorry note, if they move Mario to the RDE (a place he has stated he's not as good at or comfortable with) to keep Kelsey in the field and let Anderson and Merriman sit back and watch from the sidelines I'm going to puke. It will immediately tell me Chan doesn't k ow what he's doing. Or Wanny for that matter.

Mario gets to play where he feels comfortable, LDE. IIRC Chan stated that at Mario's presser.

Mario's going to wear 94. There has to be a reason that Kyle Moore, who wore it last year, switched to 54...and right now, nobody is listed as 94.

It would make sense.

And poor Kyle Moore, when he gets cut Tank Carder is going to pick up #54 from him.

Where did u hear that all the FAs and draftees are pissed?

On a side note I get that Kelsey has more seniority not only with the team but the NFL but jeez. I say we just cut his @$$. If this kind of situation isn't the most un-teamlike thing I've ever heard of it's pretty close. On another note if Mario would just ask I'm sure the FO would just tell Kelsey what is going to happen.

I think he is joking. Actually, I'm sure of it.