"The Buffalo Bills are going to eat!"

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I was just thinking telling myself, ‘The Buffalo Bills are going to eat!’ The Bills have been hungry for a while, but we’re going to be eating now,” he said. “Adding those two ends I’m overwhelmed. I can’t wait to hit the field together.”

– Marcell Dareus

As long as they fill up on roasted Brady - this sounds good to me!

Watcha gonna do brother when Hulkamania runs wild on you!!!

Perhaps we can pool together a little fund and get our front 4 some enormous bibs because they'll need them!

You are now banned from attending NFL games for one year for instituting a bounty program contributing to the detriment of the League. :D

Despite the addition of a new coordinator, I think our Defense ought to eat fairly well this season. -Our Offense though is quite another story. Gailey isn't what he once was as a playcaller, and Fitzpatrick is well... Fitzpatrick. Alls I'm sayin' is that Chan better bring a new bag of tricks to the field come September. Last year's offense got figured out, and really stagnated down the stretch. Other than that, it looks like there's reason for hope at OBD.

Unfortunately, "hope", in this case, translates into a 7-9 season, -at best.

Heck, I'll go out on a limb and call it 8-8.

Just bein' real. -GO BILLS.

Edited by #34fan

...a 7-9 season, -at best.

Heck, I'll go out on a limb and call it 8-8.

Just bein' real. -GO BILLS.

With our soft schedule, I would be shocked with fewer than 10 wins. The Bills are a much better team this year than last.

Wandstadt > Edwards

Mario > Spencer Johnson

Gillmore > Florence

4-3 with our personell > 3-4 with our personell.

"I was just thinking telling myself, 'The Buffalo Bills are going to eat!' The Bills have been hungry for a while, but we're going to be eating now," he said. "Adding those two ends I'm overwhelmed. I can't wait to hit the field together."

– Marcell Dareus

As long as they fill up on roasted Brady - this sounds good to me!

I hope he wasn't talking about Buffalo Wings

Shh...there are some realists lurking around here who will tell you the Bills haven't done anything yet. They need to remind us the results will only show up in the W-L column.

Shh...

They might not have done anything yet, but at least we can agree that the D-Line has proven NFL players and not current draft picks.

I don't think they are going to eat, I believe they are going to FEAST!

I'm leaning more toward gluttony.

• 4 months later...