What Does Ron Paul Want?

Yeah, that's what I said. I wasn't telling you that you're grievously misinformed, I was promoting an anarchic market. Shame on me for arguing with a wikiwarrior who obviously knows what I think better than I do.

Which is even stupider than saying they're the same thing.

Oh...hey, it's John Dellapelle. I remember him. He really is an idiot. Was years ago. Still is.

Great, now I can just copy and paste all my responses from back then. Save me a boatload of time.

you do realize there are multiple definitions of fascism, what we are talking about here is soft-fascism...

- ron paul talks about it here with tim russert.

the way im using it refers to the ww2- italian style fascism where state and corporate america are working together...

seriously man, you mad bro? relax...

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

This pos is really aging delegates for some reason, what the heck will this wacko do at the convention with his mob of moronic followers?

He wants retards like you to learn how to use your brain. Lost cause, isn't it?

Oh...hey, it's John Dellapelle. I remember him. He really is an idiot. Was years ago. Still is.

Great, now I can just copy and paste all my responses from back then. Save me a boatload of time.

John Dellapelle had quite a different crusade going on, if I remember correctly.

you do realize there are multiple definitions of fascism, what we are talking about here is soft-fascism...

youtube.com/watch?v=xlxJvWfsawY - ron paul talks about it here with tim russert.

the way im using it refers to the ww2- italian style fascism where state and corporate america are working together...

seriously man, you mad bro? relax...

No, there's pretty much only one definition of fascism. That's why it can be described simply by saying "fascism". What you mean to say (and yes, I can read your mind. Given that it's not a tough read, with lots of pictures and no polysyllabic words, you shouldn't be surprised) is that fascism does not necessarily exist on its own, but can coexist with other belief system, be them expansionalist, racist, isolationist, syndicalist...even monarchist (Spain). It can be corporatist (though that usually conflicts with the nationalist elements of fascist philosophy that treat the national populous as a whole, eschew class warfare, and typically revere the peasantry as the backbone of the nation)...but that doesn't make corporatism fascist. THAT is like saying you're a Darius fan and an idiot, therefore all idiots are Darius fans. It doesn't work that way.

You !@#$ing moron.

No, there's pretty much only one definition of fascism. That's why it can be described simply by saying "fascism". What you mean to say (and yes, I can read your mind. Given that it's not a tough read, with lots of pictures and no polysyllabic words, you shouldn't be surprised) is that fascism does not necessarily exist on its own, but can coexist with other belief system, be them expansionalist, racist, isolationist, syndicalist...even monarchist (Spain). It can be corporatist (though that usually conflicts with the nationalist elements of fascist philosophy that treat the national populous as a whole, eschew class warfare, and typically revere the peasantry as the backbone of the nation)...but that doesn't make corporatism fascist. THAT is like saying you're a Darius fan and an idiot, therefore all idiots are Darius fans. It doesn't work that way.

You !@#$ing moron.

Respect the man, dammit!

You !@#$ing moron.

Stupid! So stupid. But what do you expect from someone who is so ignorant of history SMH

Gosh, historical ignorance is so sad, :(

Stupid! So stupid. But what do you expect from someone who is so ignorant of history SMH

Gosh, historical ignorance is so sad, :(

Well then, Davey, why don't you tell the class the myriad different definitions of "fascism"?

That ought to be good coming from someone who couldn't find his own ass with both hands and a map of his ass.

Well then, Davey, why don't you tell the class the myriad different definitions of "fascism"?

That ought to be good coming from someone who couldn't find his own ass with both hands and a map of his ass.

So Franco's fascism was the same as Hitler's? Please.....

Read some history chum

Hell, Hitler's fascism wasn't even the same in 1930 as it was in 1940. but you wouldn't know about that

I'm liking it. Sure would teach those arrogant cyclists to share the !@#$ing road.

Awesome. McDonald's does test markets. So does Pepsi, M & M Mars and every other consumer product. Technology companies do betas. Maybe the can have a beta test market where we still have to obey all traffic rules except we can hit anyone in the spandex mafia we want. There should be one rule still: If one of them is hurt after being hit the driver either has to call 911 or pop it in reverse and finish the job. Driver's call. You can't just drive away.

If this works out well, and I don't see how this can fail, we get rid of another rule and another until the roads are deregulated.

is that fascism does not necessarily exist on its own, but can coexist with other belief system, be them expansionalist, racist, isolationist, syndicalist...even monarchist (Spain).

You !@#$ing moron.

Read some history chum

Hell, Hitler's fascism wasn't even the same in 1930 as it was in 1940. but you wouldn't know about that

You really are !@#$ing retarded.

OK now Google has gone too far.

Ron Paul- more rouge than Palin could ever dream of being- anyone who both the left and the right try marginalize can't be all bad.

LOL ya. I still laugh at Palin thinking she's rogue. Only thing she went Rogue on was McCain.

Read some history chum

Did you even read my post above? Or just blindly post bull **** in response? Go back and read it, everything that explains why you're a complete tool is already posted there.

Did you even read my post above? Or just blindly post bull **** in response? Go back and read it, everything that explains why you're a complete tool is already posted there.

Don't need to, you are the one claiming there is only one definition of fascism, which I a pretty stupid thing to say, but you also think Obama is an extremists, so ya, stupid

Edited by Dave_In_Norfolk

Don't need to, you are the one claiming there is only one definition of fascism, which I a pretty stupid thing to say, but you also think Obama is an extremists, so ya, stupid

So you just blindly contradict my statement, even after I clearly explained it, on the "Na-na-na-na-na, I can't hear you!" principle?

It's a wonder no one takes you seriously. I can't even begin to fathom it...

Good one!

Are you really this ignorant or is this all just a game?

Good one!

Are you really this ignorant or is this all just a game?

Taking beatings like this day after day after day, and coming back for more every time? He's the Rocky Balboa of stupid. It's gotta be an act.

ron paul wants lawlessness among markets. hes a pure neoliberal. in his ideology he feels humans will act moral with market forces.

i would argue markets are not all the same, and some have much more power than others, creating a system which is tempting to say the least...

imagine if we deregulated the highway or all traffic regulations... well yeah, just think of that scenario for 60 seconds..

Yes the plastic dog schit market is not the same to you....as it is to the guy who sells, or buys, plastic dog schit.

No different than the FCOJ market is not the same to you....as it is to the people who buy and sell that.

However, ALL markets operate under the same general rules, and, Ron Paul is merely stating that fact.

The only time those rules change, or are effected, is when government gets involved. The precise reason the government gets involved is to make markets unfair, so that they can accomplish some agenda. If you want fairer markets, make them free markets. The freer a market is, the more likely it is to be fair.

These "fair trade" clowns don't understand that by creating perceived "fairness" in one segment of a market, they create unfairness in another. :wallbash: Who got hurt by the "luxury tax" on private, high end yachts? Not the rich people. No. The middle class/poor people who build them were crushed by that tax. Nice work, clowns.

We don't need government stooges, or well meaning activist stooges, coming in and screwing things up. All that must be done is to have entrepreneurs see a market weakness, or, "unfairness" and exploit it.

Competition is the key. And before you say it, no, trusts, like the old Microsoft or Ma Bell, are NOT free trade. Of course we need laws that protect against that. But, we already have them.

What we don't need, is more meddling by idiots, like with what happened with the yacht tax.

Taking beatings like this day after day after day, and coming back for more every time? He's the Rocky Balboa of stupid. It's gotta be an act.

There are people stupid enough to think they actually have a point when they are so off base that it's a laugh. DiN aspires to this status.

Wow, you're Proving Your Piss Poor Propensity for being an idiot here.

You are literally the only poster here I have never seen a single non-troll post from. Literally the worst offender in a sea of attacks.

Polarizing Political Propaganda

Piss Poor Preparation to discuss Politics...

...or economics, or history, or foreign policy, or domestic policy, finance, taxes, the list goes on, and on, and on, in DiN's case. I wonder what DiN is an expert in? Ding, Fries are Done?

As in life, Poor education leads to a high Propensity for Poor results.

Education does not mean Women's studies, or whatever other made up majors the left creates in their quest to indoctrinate through ignorance.

You are literally the only poster here I have never seen a single non-troll post from. Literally the worst offender in a sea of attacks.

That's a ****ty ass statement from you and you are obviously not someone who has spent much time here.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention...

That's a ****ty ass statement from you and you are obviously not someone who has spent much time here.

Haha, probably not the fairest statement but what can I say...this place is...changing..me... :blink:

Haha, probably not the fairest statement but what can I say...this place is...changing..me... :blink:

I remember when I was like you....seeing a Molson Golden thread and engaging in an honest attempt to first, identify why his thread's premise was so retarded, then, explain it to him. Wasting all that time....

Ahh....the bad old days...

Polarizing Political Propaganda

Wow, you're Proving Your Piss Poor Propensity for being an idiot here.

Piss Poor Preparation to discuss Politics...

Please Pass the Potatoes

Quote us some more Rush!!! :lol: :lol: