Dark Knight Rises trailer

shrader

Latest one has me scratching my head for it does not appear to be in sync with ending of previous film. I am expecting Bane to die in this one since director has killed off a villain in each of the other movies; director appears to think this is cool for some reason or can not figure out a better ending.

In a couple rumors that I have heard, Its batman who doesn't make it, and it sets it up for the series to continue with Joesph Gordon-Levitt taking over. IIRC doesn't Bain break Batmans (Bruce waynes) back or neck and then the character JGL plays takes over as Batman?

Whatever it is, Both Nolan and the one who plays Batman are done with the series after this one, but there are still plans of doing a Justice League movie, and they seem to want to do it the same as The Avengers, where the same actors play the characters in the movie from their individual movie. So no one is sure how this will work, but its one reason for the reboot of Superman

Edited by apuszczalowski

In a couple rumors that I have heard, Its batman who doesn't make it, and it sets it up for the series to continue with Joesph Gordon-Levitt taking over. IIRC doesn't Bain break Batmans (Bruce waynes) back or neck and then the character JGL plays takes over as Batman?

Levitt's character is a Nolan creation. He is not from the comics. So much like Rachel Dawes, the character could go in just about any direction.

Levitt's character is a Nolan creation. He is not from the comics. So much like Rachel Dawes, the character could go in just about any direction.

Really? Hmmmm, I thought that in one of the versions of the comic (these days it seems theres multiple versions from different parallel universes) his character was in it and became one of the replacements for Bruce Wayne as Batman. I could be wrong though, I don't really follow comics much

Who is the dude with the face mask?

I assume you're talking about the villain? That's Bane.

Really? Hmmmm, I thought that in one of the versions of the comic (these days it seems theres multiple versions from different parallel universes) his character was in it and became one of the replacements for Bruce Wayne as Batman. I could be wrong though, I don't really follow comics much

He's listed as John Blake, a name that doesn't exist anywhere in any Batman stuff. It's possible though that this could still be just a swerve name as he's never actually mentioned by name in any of the clips out there.

My question is why did Gotham's football team, the Gotham Knights, become the Gotham Rogues? This is not Central City and making the Steelers, both past and present, Gotham's team seems so wrong. (Steelers have a minority stakeholder who is CEO president of company making film)

I assume you're talking about the villain? That's Bane.

He's listed as John Blake, a name that doesn't exist anywhere in any Batman stuff. It's possible though that this could still be just a swerve name as he's never actually mentioned by name in any of the clips out there.

What is Bane's super power?