Alexander Tounkara!!

BILLS #1

Brown!

Oh no!

The Ivy league connection.

Harvard to Brown.

You may not have heard, and this is probably the first time you've heard this but Ryan Fitzpatrick went to Harvard.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I call shenanigans. Please post a video of you running a 40 under 4.8...or 6.8 for that matter.

Believe it or not, not all of us on this board are overweight middle-age slobs...4.8 is pretty accurate, maybe a tad faster...I'll have it timed in practice on Wednesday and let you know.

Another very little-known fact about Fitz is that unlike most married players, he wears his wedding ring during games.

Little known? Good grief if an announcer is going to say it one more time next season I may jump. :puke:

Believe it or not, not all of us on this board are overweight middle-age slobs...4.8 is pretty accurate, maybe a tad faster...I'll have it timed in practice on Wednesday and let you know.

It is amusing how people claim stuff like this, but even funnier how others call them out. I'm 6'5" 235lbs and ran a 4.68 two years ago when I was 33 and still playing. I figure a 4.8 is pretty achievable for someone of your stature who is still playing.

Little known? Good grief if an announcer is going to say it one more time next season I may jump. :puke:

I believe that this was SJB's point.

I did 4.8 as a junior in high school in football cleats. Now I am an overweight, middle-aged slob and 6.8 is out of the question. Maybe 10.8.

And you time that fast in an armchair?

That is impressive.

Oh… I thought that was an obscure fact.

Fine then.

Here's another one: Fitz would have had a perfect score on the Wonderlic but he intentionally got one answer wrong… just to prove his point… which no one is smart enough to know what it is.

I did 4.8 as a junior in high school in football cleats. Now I am an overweight, middle-aged slob and 6.8 is out of the question. Maybe 10.8.

I know hondo and it really pains all of us to see how much you've let yourself go.