Alexander Tounkara!!

BILLS #1

You have to take into account this guy did not play at a big "football" school, and he was a UDFA. He's a long shot to make the team, let alone be successful in the NFL.

Having said that, listening to this guy, how can you not root for him? The guy sounds honest, humble, and hard working, and has an ivy league brain as well (double major at Brown). As far as I know he hasn't fathered 5+ kids from different women, doesn't have a criminal record, and doesn't have a need to mess with drugs and fire arms.

This is the type of guy you'd love to see come in and surprise everyone

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Another very little-known fact about Fitz is that unlike most married players, he wears his wedding ring during games.

No I heard Ryan Fitzgerald and Ryan Fitzsimmons both wear their wedding rings too. :wallbash:

a 4.81 40 yrd dash is pretty slow for a kid that tall and lanky...I'm 6'3" 250 and run faster than that...just sayn'

4.80 40? At 6'3" 250 Lbs, I'd buy a Sub 4.8 20....but that's about it.

Hey I heard we signed Usain Bolt to fill our Megatron role.

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_fantasy_experts__17/ept_sports_fantasy_experts-958493712-1251075583.jpg?ymAo3xBDDlUJuP6i

Usain Bolt is as tall as Calvin Johnson (6-5) and he's faster than any human, ever. Thus it shouldn't be a surprise that we occasionally speculate about his NFL potential. The world record holder in the 100-meters and 200-meters would probably hold his own at the combine.

In fact, Bolt would likely shame anyone else who's ever competed. After reviewing 20-meter splits from the world championships, ESPN track and field reporter Larry Rawson declared that Bolt would run an NFL-style 40-yard dash in … well, in an absurd time. Almost inconceivably low. Way less than four seconds. You can listen to Rawson right here. These were his comments:

LR: "Forty yards, if he was being hand-timed by a scout and reacting to his movement - not electronically timed the way they do it [in track and field] - his 40-yard dash on a track, in spikes, would be 3.73 seconds."

Host: [Laughter] "He would run a sub four-second 40-yard dash?"

LR: "Listen, I did the math as though it was electronically timed, which it's not for football – electronically timed – and it came out to 3.97 seconds."

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_arcade/post/Usain-Bolt-would-run-the-40-in-WHAT-?urn=fantasy,184570

Hey I heard we signed Usain Bolt to fill our Megatron role.

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_fantasy_experts__17/ept_sports_fantasy_experts-958493712-1251075583.jpg?ymAo3xBDDlUJuP6i

Usain Bolt is as tall as Calvin Johnson (6-5) and he's faster than any human, ever. Thus it shouldn't be a surprise that we occasionally speculate about his NFL potential. The world record holder in the 100-meters and 200-meters would probably hold his own at the combine.

In fact, Bolt would likely shame anyone else who's ever competed. After reviewing 20-meter splits from the world championships, ESPN track and field reporter Larry Rawson declared that Bolt would run an NFL-style 40-yard dash in … well, in an absurd time. Almost inconceivably low. Way less than four seconds. You can listen to Rawson right here. These were his comments:

LR: "Forty yards, if he was being hand-timed by a scout and reacting to his movement - not electronically timed the way they do it [in track and field] - his 40-yard dash on a track, in spikes, would be 3.73 seconds."

Host: [Laughter] "He would run a sub four-second 40-yard dash?"

LR: "Listen, I did the math as though it was electronically timed, which it's not for football – electronically timed – and it came out to 3.97 seconds."

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog/roto_arcade/post/Usain-Bolt-would-run-the-40-in-WHAT-?urn=fantasy,184570

Yeah but when 1 NFL DB bumps him at the line, and a second one sends him flying into the stands, does he want to get back up and do it again?

And can he catch anything?

For a publicity stunt someone should work him out, or have a "Pro Day" I'd love to see it though.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Yeah but when 1 NFL DB bumps him at the line, and a second one sends him flying into the stands, does he want to get back up and do it again?

And can he catch anything?

For a publicity stunt someone should work him out, or have a "Pro Day" I'd love to see it though.

Dude I was kidding.