Same Old Same Old

The draft is one of my favorite times of the year. It is like a week long moron-a-thon for fans who form opinions by regurgitating what draft "experts" think. It makes for good laughing, and this post is the perfect example.

Let me tell you something - if these analysts were really experts they would be working in an NFL front office, getting paid as a GM. Well, they ain't, and they are wrong all the time. But keep regurgitating, fools.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My impression of the draft so far is that Chan and Buddy think they are smarter than everyone else, same as our wonderful former GM Tom Donahoe.

1. They take a left tackle no one thinks can play left tackle when there are at least 2 more polished left tackles still out there.

2.They draft a nobody wide receiver whose only asset is speed and who will not play for us this year AND THEY TRADED UP TO GET HIM!

3. This despite glaring needs at other positions, such as QB and linebacker.

For all those who trust in Buddy, haven't we seen this before?

You don't like Glenn, meh - ok, I disagree but hey, to each his own...

A "nobody wide receiver", why? Because you never "heard" of him?? And before the Draft had you heard of Welker, or Stevie J, or Marques Colston, or....yeah, the list goes on. And what about Mike Williams the WR, you heard of him, how'd he turn out? Or Carl Rogers? Or Malcom Kelly? and the list goes on there as well....my point being, who gives a sh*t whether you "heard" of him or not, the BILLS FO believes the kid fills a need and one thing most "experts" agree on is that the kid has great speed and is most likely the prototypical slot receiver....and let's not forget the depth of the WR position in this Draft, Nix has said he wanted to add 2 more, maybe another, bigger WR in the 5th? Just let it play out, but the whole "I haven't heard of him" BS is exactly that....it smells like exactly that.

And "glaring need" at QB....??????? Really????? I mean...REALLY????? I agree the BILLS should add a guy somewhere in the Draft, but "glaring need" is stretching it...another LB, most likely in the 4th, I agree with, but QB as a "glaring need" makes it sound like we had the head nun of Little Sisters of the Poor tossing the pigskin, come' on man....let's settle down just a bit

My impression of the draft so far is that Chan and Buddy think they are smarter than everyone else, same as our wonderful former GM Tom Donahoe.

1. They take a left tackle no one thinks can play left tackle when there are at least 2 more polished left tackles still out there.

2.They draft a nobody wide receiver whose only asset is speed and who will not play for us this year AND THEY TRADED UP TO GET HIM!

3. This despite glaring needs at other positions, such as QB and linebacker.

For all those who trust in Buddy, haven't we seen this before?

This is the type of crap that makes me question why I waste my precious time coming here. You, sir, are a jackass!

First two pix look good to me. Glenn was all SEC as a T last year so I am ok with him and Gilmore. Feel was a need/reach pick with track guy graham though. I would have addressed LB with 3rd pick or taken Sanu from RU with great hands and size.

I think knock against Sanu coming to the Bills was that he is more of a possession type receiver and the Bills have David Nelson for this. FWIW