Start Looking Ahead to Round 2

jwhit34

Things appear to be breaking well for Bills. A big run on DL and no one taking OT besides Kalil and only 3 WRs off the board (and 1 is Kendall Wright and that's okay with me). This should give the Bills choices:

1. Best WR on their board

2. Best OT on their board

3. Lavonte David?

Lots of choices. Heck, DeCastro is still available (though he won't last until #41). I'm thinking an OT will be selected (Michael Adams or Jonathan Martin).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Reiff is gone and what other OT's, specifically, LT's are worth dradting? If we draft an OT, we have to expect to put him at RT where we would see if he has what it takes to move to the left. I'd think we are better off waiting until later in the draft when we can get someone with the raw talents at the price worthy of such a project.

Things appear to be breaking well for Bills. A big run on DL and no one taking OT besides Kalil and only 3 WRs off the board (and 1 is Kendall Wright and that's okay with me). This should give the Bills choices:

1. Best WR on their board

2. Best OT on their board

3. Lavonte David?

Lots of choices. Heck, DeCastro is still available (though he won't last until #41). I'm thinking an OT will be selected (Michael Adams or Jonathan Martin).

DeCastro just went to Pittsburgh.

Alshon Jeffrey.

If they stand pat this is who I could see them taking. Big, strong SEC guy who is "open when he's not open." Not that fast but likes to go up and get the ball.

If they stand pat this is who I could see them taking. Big, strong SEC guy who is "open when he's not open." Not that fast but likes to go up and get the ball.

Makes sense considering Fitz's limitations going deep. Gilmore and Jeffery would be a good draft on paper, with potential to be great a couple years down the road.

1335494314[/url]' post='2447962']

I've wanted Jeffery since the end of his Sophomore year...Nothing has changed my mind... B-)

We're younthenone that promised me Jeffery would be the #1 WR over blackmon around week 3 of the cf season?

Reiff is gone and what other OT's, specifically, LT's are worth dradting? If we draft an OT, we have to expect to put him at RT where we would see if he has what it takes to move to the left. I'd think we are better off waiting until later in the draft when we can get someone with the raw talents at the price worthy of such a project.

Lol.

I wouldn't touch Jeffry with a 39 1/2 foot pole.

Huh??

We're younthenone that promised me Jeffery would be the #1 WR over blackmon around week 3 of the cf season?

I don't think I made predictions like that...Unless I was stoned... ;)

Seriously though I do like Jeffery more than Floyd, not Blackmon...But then again I watched just about every Game Jeffery played in College, and I just like the Kid...

I totally understand why he has slid...He got chubby...There's no question about it...I saw the gut... :lol: But I still think he's loaded talent-wise, and Buddy said he wants a WR who is open even when he's not...Alshon Jeffery IS that WR...I do think he's got the best hands in the Draft...I really like the Kid and hope we take a chance on him... B-)

Cordy Glenn, Reuben Randle, Stephen Hill or Jonathan Martin (in that order preferably)! Only thing is that a lot of teams in front of us in the 2nd need OL and WR (STL, IND, BAL, DEN, CLE, CAR)...Hope we get lucky...if not Lavonte David is a good consolation

So

Glenn (OT)

Randle (WR)

Hill (WR)

Martin (OT)

David (LB)

Massie (OT)

Plus Fleener, Upshaw, Jenkins and Branch all still on the board... we should be very happy!

I would like to see us get Glenn, we do need that LT

Edited by cage