Steal of the draft

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh noorman CB from coastal carolina, played ina small school but was a beast among men, I think he can be a shutdown corner in this league but wont get drafted til the 4-6 rounds

Yeah Norman is a Baller, but I like Tank Carder from TCU the best. People have him going in the 5th which makes no sense to me.

Yeah Norman is a Baller, but I like Tank Carder from TCU the best. People have him going in the 5th which makes no sense to me.

He would be my 2nd choice actually, i like him alot an hope the bills get both of them

Russell Wilson: Wisconsin QB. Is only 5-11 so draft stock is hurt by that, but think he can play at NFL level, and will be a lower pick. Probably take him a few years, but think will be a good qb in the league after spending a few years developing, and if goes to right team becomes a legit starting caliber QB.

Ryan Broyles. He's probably the best Oklahoma receiver of the Bob Stoops era, and would be a perfect slot receiver in a spread package for Buffalo.

He's undersized and coming off a torn ACL, but he recovered quickly enough to host his Pro Day just a few weeks ago, five months after his surgery. He lacks burner speed, but he's excellent at separation, can take hits over the middle and he is a gifted punt returner.

I don't know if the third round is too soon for him, but as a fourth round selection he'd be the best third-day bargain out there.