NCDOT Bridge on the jboyst62 farm (updated with pictures)

boyst

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that the water you say I should throw away my Pacific seafood for to make room for carp from?

Dude... You are a year behind, that's been from 2013. A little bit slow to the draw aye? Bacteria has long been diluted and the nasties baked off... What's the half-life on caesium-137... 30 years?

http://m.livescience.com/43631-fukushima-radiation-ocean-arrives-west-coast.html

http://www.ourradioactiveocean.org/

And I jest... I never said throw away your Pacific seafood (I said be careful) or get carp from the Chicago Area Waterways (CAW's)... BUT carp from the other parts, of the Midwest... Yes... There's a reason why they are taking off in places like the N.American big rivers when they aren't in other parts of the world. I am all in favor of returning a "dead zone" to these parts of the CAW's to create a barrier.

What's with the stalking now... Even after over a year? You need to read better and not get so defensive. You also need to realize that stuff like Fukushima is cumulative. Still background noise, but the squelch is weakening.

Where's Becky??

She's checking out those rapper guys' girlfriends:

"Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt... It is so big. She looks like... One of those rap guys' girlfriends... But, y'know, who understands those rap guys? They only talk to her, because... She looks like a total prostitute, 'kay? I mean, her butt, is just so big... I can't believe it's just so round, it's like... Out there, I mean - gross. Look! She's just so ... black!"

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Dude... You are a year behind, that's been from 2013. A little bit slow to the draw aye? Bacteria has long been diluted and the nasties baked off... What's the half-life on caesium-137... 30 years?

http://m.livescience...west-coast.html

http://www.ourradioactiveocean.org/

And I jest... I never said throw away your Pacific seafood (I said be careful) or get carp from the Chicago Area Waterways (CAW's)... BUT carp from the other parts, of the Midwest... Yes... There's a reason why they are taking off in places like the N.American big rivers when they aren't in other parts of the world. I am all in favor of returning a "dead zone" to these parts of the CAW's to create a barrier.

What's with the stalking now... Even after over a year? You need to read better and not get so defensive. You also need to realize that stuff like Fukushima is cumulative. Still background noise, but the squelch is weakening.

She's checking out those rapper guys' girlfriends:

"Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt... It is so big. She looks like... One of those rap guys' girlfriends... But, y'know, who understands those rap guys? They only talk to her, because... She looks like a total prostitute, 'kay? I mean, her butt, is just so big... I can't believe it's just so round, it's like... Out there, I mean - gross. Look! She's just so ... black!"

Stalking you? Hardly. I never even read your posts. I find them largely incomprehensible. I didn't bump the thread up .But I found it entertaining that you posted a picture of a sign that says unsafe for human contact that's placed next to the very water you recommend I eat fish from.

Stalking you? Hardly. I never even read your posts. I find them largely incomprehensible. I didn't bump the thread up .But I found it entertaining that you posted a picture of a sign that says unsafe for human contact that's placed next to the very water you recommend I eat fish from.

But you read these posts... Go figure. Look I don't mean to argue, you are a cool guy in all, but you should expect me to. Sorry to rain on your parade, but if you did spend a little effort you would actually read that I never recommend eating fish from that area... I actually promote a dead zone for that area. But in your simpleton world you equate everything as one. But now on the otherr hand, I do expect you to take the easy cop out about not understanding my posts. That's simply lazy and myopic of you because you want to live in ingnorant bliss and denial. I don't live in denial and embrace the warts that I have to deal with in order to make the world a better place for humans, their ECONOMY, and nature. Get a clue and be careful and stop being so blinded by your partisanship.

Now... Do you even know how things work? Look, we as N.Americans can control our little ponds... Myself specifically... That's one of my missions working for the the US Army. You on the other have no control what others, specifically the Asian cessepool of a rim, are putting in regards to your big pond. That my dear friend is your cumulative problem. I am working with a 400' wide sh*t ditch that is 9 feet deep and is controlled both by human systems and by nature. You are clueless if you think that little stretch contaminates the bigger game to the south and towards The Lakes on the north like it did 100 years ago. Your cumulative problem is something you have to deal with and come to grips with because your lack of control what others put in to the game... Especially radiation. Now do not get me wrong, you gotta a much bigger pool to play with. Yet now in the same sense, as a much bigger pool can handle and filter more, a cumulative problem is much harder to clean up. Just put down the entrenching tool now or at least attempt to critically think. Sorry, you live in denial. This isn't a pissing contest between who is better.

Again, you are a mighty decent guy... But you don't have the foggiest of clues what goes on. How do you function in the world?

So Mods, this will be the last time I branch off on these topics in this forum. If you need to punish me, please do. You can't expect me to not reply prompty after somebody digs up a post from over a year ago and throws their partisan and butt hurt views into it just to dig up a fight out of me. Well, they will get it. Sorry.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Meanwhile, back on topic...

That's a mighty pretty bridge you gots there JB.

my attorney was out yesterday and we went over some of the things. Its actually turning out quite well. I can't get in to much detail yet but I have some good things going for me. The bridge is almost 100% MSG free!

The biggest problem I am going to have is the old bridge allowing riff Raff to collect. And when it comes to water you'll always have fisherman. And when you have fisherman they'll do anything they can to fish. And when they're dumb redneck fisherman then they're going to drink beer and fish.

The biggest problem I am going to have is the old bridge allowing riff Raff to collect. And when it comes to water you'll always have fisherman. And when you have fisherman they'll do anything they can to fish. And when they're dumb redneck fisherman then they're going to drink beer and fish.

And when you have drunk redneck farmers with a shotgun, they don't like people tresspassin' on their lands.....