***LAMP*** Proud Dad!!!

Beerball

My son is finishing up his undergraduate degree at Texas Tech. He'll graduate shortly with a mechanical engineering major and math minor. Kid's smart as a whip! He was just hired by Honeywell and will be moving to Baton Rouge this summer. Congratualtions Philip, I couldn't be more proud of you!

My son is finishing up his undergraduate degree at Texas Tech. He'll graduate shortly with a mechanical engineering major and math minor. Kid's smart as a whip! He was just hired by Honeywell and will be moving to Baton Rouge this summer. Congratualtions Philip, I couldn't be more proud of you!

Congrats to you and your son and......WHEW!!!!!!!

When I read the thread title I thought you had knocked up Ennifer.

Congrats on his accomplishment!

I once had a Cajun neighbor, and he was a great guy. After a few months I could even understand some of what he was saying (in English, not in Cajun). The following information would have been useful then, so you might want to pass it along to your son:

http://www.cajunradio.org/cajuncusswordscajunswearphrases.html

Note that apart from the Cajun cussword dictionary, the left margin of the above webpage looks like it has links for a great deal of info about Baton Rouge that a new arrival might find useful.

;)

Another case of son outshining dad. jk

Congrats. All your hard work paying off!!!