PFW.com (Nolan Nawrocki's)

Estro

Keep in mind this isn't how PFW.com ranks the prospects, but rather where they think each player rates according to the 32 NFL Draft Boards. I personally like looking at the guys they think will be underdrafted and overdrafted.

2 players who Nawrocki predicts will outperform their draft slot that I like a lot are Lavonte David and A.J. Jenkins. My admiration for David has been the content of several of my previous posts so I won't dive into that, but AJ Jenkins is a bit less discussed. To me, he'd be a great fit in Gailey's offense. He's got great speed on the outside and runs solid routes. He's also good on the crossing routes, which are a big part of Gailey's offense. I was hoping he's be an option for Buffalo in Round #3, but it looks like he's solidified his spot in round 2.

The 1 player Nawrocki lists as being overhyped is Stephon Gilmore, who seems to be the flavor of the week for our #10 spot. A lot of speculation that Jax, and the bills both like him in the Top 10, but I'm concerned. We drafted a corner with great speed and bad instincts and ball skills a few years back, his name was Leodis McKelvin. Stephon gilmore has the height, weight, speed you love in a CB, but his playmaking and ballhawking ability does not warrant the #10 pick IMO.

Anyhow here is the link, Enjoy!:

http://cache.profootballweekly.com/2012/04/24/pfw-consensus-top-100

I love Lavonte David, disappointed that they didn't bring him in for a visit. Bobby Wagner's a good one as well, no visit either. Kuechly was the one guy they brought in at the LB position, Carder as well but he's a 3rd day guy. Seems like they won't be going LB early, but I hope I'm dead wrong.

Interesting how a lot of people consider Martin/Adams the #3 and 4 OTs on the board, but PFW has them ranked at #76 and 80 respectively, which puts them at about #8/9 in the OT rankings.

And towards the middle to end of the 3rd round. Buddy did say he thought this draft was deep with tackles.

Keep in mind this isn't how PFW.com ranks the prospects, but rather where they think each player rates according to the 32 NFL Draft Boards. I personally like looking at the guys they think will be underdrafted and overdrafted.

2 players who Nawrocki predicts will outperform their draft slot that I like a lot are Lavonte David and A.J. Jenkins. My admiration for David has been the content of several of my previous posts so I won't dive into that, but AJ Jenkins is a bit less discussed. To me, he'd be a great fit in Gailey's offense. He's got great speed on the outside and runs solid routes. He's also good on the crossing routes, which are a big part of Gailey's offense. I was hoping he's be an option for Buffalo in Round #3, but it looks like he's solidified his spot in round 2.

The 1 player Nawrocki lists as being overhyped is Stephon Gilmore, who seems to be the flavor of the week for our #10 spot. A lot of speculation that Jax, and the bills both like him in the Top 10, but I'm concerned. We drafted a corner with great speed and bad instincts and ball skills a few years back, his name was Leodis McKelvin. Stephon gilmore has the height, weight, speed you love in a CB, but his playmaking and ballhawking ability does not warrant the #10 pick IMO.

Anyhow here is the link, Enjoy!:

http://cache.profoot...nsensus-top-100

Interesting.

My favorite comment:

95. CB Josh Norman, Coastal Carolina (H) Will be great if he becomes half the player he thinks he is. :devil:

Disclaimer: I have no personal knowedge of Norman, who may be a fine player for all I know. I just thought it was a great dig.

Looking at that top 100 list I can see us drafting:

1. Luke Keuchley MLB

2. Bobby Massie OT

3. Mohammed Sanu WR :thumbsup:

I'd be extremely happy with this, although sanu in rd 3 is extremely unlikely to happen. He might be gone in rd 1