dear TBD web designer or whomever

brenty

i rarely post on here but i do look at the forums everyday and visit the site at least 5 times a day to get my daily dose of Bills... but here the the thing i have a problem with... can you please erase last year schedule and put up the new one? I hate looking at the failure of last year and then the last games that never even got put up due to the losing streak and having no chance to make it in the playoffs. It would really make me a happy bills fan if we can do that soon, i am sure there are a lot of people who feel the same way.

Go Bills

this post was in all for the purpose of looking forward to next season, and no ill will towards you or the people who run the site.

But only after the 2011 schedule is updated with the results of the Miami, Denver and New England games. But seriously SDS, this is the best place to get our fix of Bills info. Thanks!

Welcome Brenty!

Edited by DGW54321

i rarely post on here but i do look at the forums everyday and visit the site at least 5 times a day to get my daily dose of Bills... but here the the thing i have a problem with... can you please erase last year schedule and put up the new one? I hate looking at the failure of last year and then the last games that never even got put up due to the losing streak and having no chance to make it in the playoffs. It would really make me a happy bills fan if we can do that soon, i am sure there are a lot of people who feel the same way.

Go Bills

this post was in all for the purpose of looking forward to next season, and no ill will towards you or the people who run the site.

I would ask for my money back.

I gotta give brenty beaucoup points for being polite about it.

I just would have told the lazy bastard to get off his pompous ass and update the damn thing.

But that's just me.

GO BILLS!!!

I gotta give brenty beaucoup points for being polite about it.

I just would have told the lazy bastard to get off his pompous ass and update the damn thing.

But that's just me.

GO BILLS!!!

i just didnt want to get banned lol, i have been warned a few times for people on the board going way overboard with their power, so i wanted to be super nice... though i am sure this post here screws me over a little

i just didnt want to get banned lol, i have been warned a few times for people on the board going way overboard with their power, so i wanted to be super nice... though i am sure this post here screws me over a little

I'm surprised you can still post. :rolleyes:

All done.

Sorry, but with 2 kids in soccer (I'm an assistant coach) - 5 practices a week, 2 games, plus 2.5 hour RT commute, free time is slim. :(

Oh, and don't forget Boy Scouts every week, plus some weekends.

2.5 hr commute!!?? :thumbdown:

from where to where?

It is what it is. People have it worse than me. Essentially Baltimore to the bottom of DC.

holy crap, i didnt think this would have worked... you made my visits to TBD a lot better. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

thinking.... i wonder if i do this on a white house forum it would have the same effect...

(asking them to fix something and they do it within 24hrs)

Edited by brenty

Oh, and don't forget Boy Scouts every week, plus some weekends.

It is what it is. People have it worse than me. Essentially Baltimore to the bottom of DC.

We appreciate what you do when you can do it Scott, thanks for feeding our need.

All done.

Sorry, but with 2 kids in soccer (I'm an assistant coach) - 5 practices a week, 2 games, plus 2.5 hour RT commute, free time is slim. :(

Thanks brenty and thanks SDS. You're both cool with me. :thumbsup:

Edited by mrwilson60

All done.

:worthy: Family first. :thumbsup:

Yep, family first, TBD second, job is twenty third. Maybe if we up the fee for people to join you can get enough to quit.

Brenty, you're on double secret probation for that post.