Make your pick now for the draft

Who do I want? DeCastro simply because he can dominate run blocking, gets to the 2nd level, good pass blocking well, rolls out and moves with ease. Just a stud. With him, Levitre, and Wood in the middle they will just blow holes throw people over and over and Over. Such a threat as this will help open up the passing game.

Let's say Nix drafts a decent LT in mid round (which he's capable of doing) to back up and compete with Hairston to help solidify the line. The interior could become a monster with depth.

To be honest I've tried over and over to talk myself out of wanting DeCastro to be the pick. He doesn't fill an immediate need but the guys such a stud. He can flat out dominate. I realize it's not recommended to pick up a guard so soon and I doubt Nix will pick him due to his previously stated reasons.

Ok so it prolly won't be DeCastro so who do I think Nix will pick? Most likely a corner. Whichever has visited. I dont think Keuchley is at the top of his list tho. Just my wild buzzed guess.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin -- LT, Stanford. If he was good enough to protect Luck's backside for three years, he's good enough for us.

Agreed. If great workouts inflate average players, a bad workout may undervalue great players. He can get stromger and he has the size and feet to play LT. Hairston is the swing tackle or competes fot the starting RT job.

Mark Barron S from Alabama...gotta deal with Gronk and Hernandez!!!

If you can't beatem joinem... Coby Fleener

He makes the most sense. Fortify this defense and take your offensive players in the next couple of rounds if need be.

Make your pick now and state why. The draft is right around the corner and the excitement is really starting to mount!

Go Bills!

Kirkpatrick is a better fit for us and is a more physical player.

Kirkpatrick is a better fit for us and is a more physical player.

Right now barring a trade up for Kalil or Blackmon falling to #10, I'm thinking the pick will be Dre Kirkpatrick. Solid, consistent, SEC, very low potential "bust" pick, "plug and play" starter from day one, area of need, he paid the Bills a visit. They'd probably want to draft Glenn but will worry too much about whether he can handle LT position in the NFL.

Edited by 1billsfan

best pick to win in 2012: Reiff...but he hasn't visited I've got to wonder if they want him

Worst pick for tackle: Glenn....Mike Williams redux, possible gaurd candidate.

Best player available: Brannon, but we don't need a safety

Safe bet: Kirkpatrick or Kuechley and go with two or three OT's in later rounds and hope to get lucky.

I'm officially withdrawing my prediction on the Bills taking CB Stephon Gilmore. After watching some of today's videos of Nix and Whaley I don't have a clue of what they are going to do! Lol! It doesn't matter though, I trust that they know what they're doing and whoever they pick is fine by me.

Go Bills!

Edited by Tipster19

Right now barring a trade up for Kalil or Blackmon falling to #10, I'm thinking the pick will be Dre Kirkpatrick. Solid, consistent, SEC, very low potential "bust" pick, "plug and play" starter from day one, area of need, he paid the Bills a visit. They'd probably want to draft Glenn but will worry too much about whether he can handle LT position in the NFL.

I wouldn't mind Kirkpatrick. Adding premier talent at the top of the depth chart at an important position would solidify the unit very much.

Now you have a guy like McGee who is your 3rd or 4th corner.

Sorry fellas but according to this article Buddy seems content to find a WR in the later rounds.

http://www.buffalone...ticle815845.ece

Odd that the article didn't mention Ain't Onarosta.