Mario Williams will be on ESPN

Estro

trey wingo‏@wingozReply

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

3 hour special tomorrow night on ESPN. NFL schedule release show 7:00 Eastern. Among our many guests, new Bill Mario Williams

Pure speculation, but I'm thinking one of our primetime games will be @ Houston. Having Mario on set to talk about his feelings about going back to Houston to play his former team makes sense. Pure speculation I know, but just a hunch.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a home Monday/Sunday nighter.

Edited by Estro

trey wingo‏@wingozReply

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

3 hour special tomorrow night on ESPN. NFL schedule release show 7:00 Eastern. Among our many guests, new Bill Mario Williams

Pure speculation, but I'm thinking one of our primetime games will be @ Houston. Having Mario on set to talk about his feelings about going back to Houston to play his former team makes sense. Pure speculation I know, but just a hunch.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a home Monday/Sunday nighter.

I plan on going to that Bills @Houston game, no matter when it is (unless it is Christmas or Thanksgiving weekend)...so for selfish reasons, I hope it is not a night game...but I am excited to see the schedule tomorrow. I must admit though, rolling it out as a 3 hour tv special is really annoying...but that is the NFL, where no occurrence is too insignificant...no matter though, I suppose, it seems like the schedule leaks out in drips and drabs during the course of the day.

I plan on going to that Bills @Houston game, no matter when it is (unless it is Christmas or Thanksgiving weekend)...so for selfish reasons, I hope it is not a night game...but I am excited to see the schedule tomorrow. I must admit though, rolling it out as a 3 hour tv special is really annoying...but that is the NFL, where no occurrence is too insignificant...no matter though, I suppose, it seems like the schedule leaks out in drips and drabs during the course of the day.

Would love to see it be a non-holiday Sunday nighter--I may go to that one as well in such case.....