Mighty Taco opened today in Henrietta!

I moved away from Buffalo when I was 8, so some of my appreciation for Buffalo culture comes as an outsider. I love Buffalo food. There are many unique culinary adventures to have in Buffalo. Mighty Taco is one that I just don't get. I've been there. Found their food to be Taco Bell level. Can anyone explain to me what I'm missing about this place?

I moved away from Buffalo when I was 8, so some of my appreciation for Buffalo culture comes as an outsider. I love Buffalo food. There are many unique culinary adventures to have in Buffalo. Mighty Taco is one that I just don't get. I've been there. Found their food to be Taco Bell level. Can anyone explain to me what I'm missing about this place?

You're missing the "It's 2am, we're drunk, and we're hungry" factor.

Its way better than taco bell...not sure what it is but theres a unique taste to mighty taco that i find very appealing...but there is also the 2am drunk factor that makes it special

Its way better than taco bell...not sure what it is but theres a unique taste to mighty taco that i find very appealing...but there is also the 2am drunk factor that makes it special

The main difference to me is that I've gotten food poisoning from Mighty Taco but never from Taco Bell.

I freaking LOVE Mighty Taco....but I have to admit that once in a while their product is mediocre. 8/10 times it's amazing, but there's always that one or two times that you go and the food just sucks. I guess it's like that most places, but it's more noticeable with Mighty Taco I feel. The "Three Cheese Nacho Burrito" is dynamite.

The main difference to me is that I've gotten food poisoning from Mighty Taco but never from Taco Bell.

It's impossible to get food poisoning from Taco Bell, since it doesn't meet any practical definition of "food".

I had a meeting at the Radisson that ended ~9:30AM today, so I ran an errand and stopped by Mighty at ~10:03. There were already 12 people there ahead of me. Most ordering ~5 Super Packs.

It seems people here are looking at it like when the Krispy Kreme opened.

I remember when taco bell tried to move in to WNY in the 80's. They were out of business in a year. I would love to have 2-3 gallons of mighty hot sauce.

I remmeber that too...one opened up at Sheridan and Colvin (IIRC)...I went there a few times, cuz my sisters friend worked there...I thought she was so hot...she turned out to be a lesbian....and Taco Bell sucks! You are right, they didn't last long at all...can't recall, are there any Taco Bells in Buffalo now? Always happy when I go home and notice things that are not there.

Edited by Buftex