Nix's most likely draft

I'd take Floyd over any LB, otherwise solid draft.

As far as Jenkins goes, anyone who knows how to use google would know that that guy has a tremendous amount of drive and focus to be where he's at now. Alot of young people go through a stage of confusion and misdirection, then are able to straighten themselves out.

As far as Jenkins goes, anyone who knows how to use google would know that that guy has a tremendous amount of drive and focus to be where he's at now. Alot of young people go through a stage of confusion and misdirection, then are able to straighten themselves out.

These 2 articles paint very different pictures of the young man:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/blog/rob-rang/18507860/janoris-jenkins-off-field-issues-continued-at-north-alabama

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/story/2012-04-11/Janoris-Jenkins-hopes-past-doesnt-corner-him-in-draft/54186684/1

So you drafted some players that don't fall under Nix's criteria, yet titled your thread "Nix's most likely draft." This is why I have you on ignore.

Well Nix doesn't have a draft board or I would have used that but these sites get a lot info from league sources so what is the problem? How do you know that these kids don't fit Nix's criteria, they very well could. Maybe I should have said the Bills most likely draft but Nix make the picks so what's the difference.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on mock drafts.....we are all grasping at straws especially at 10....

Regarding Jenkins though.....although mega talented he just doesn't seem like the kind of guy Nix would draft.

At the end of the day......it could end up being as simple as Riley Reif or Cordy Glenn at 10......a boring dull but in Nix eyes a totally necessary pick.

I honestly dont have a clue what is going to happen.....there are literally like 6 guys I wouldnt cry over drafting.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on mock drafts.....we are all grasping at straws especially at 10....

Regarding Jenkins though.....although mega talented he just doesn't seem like the kind of guy Nix would draft.

At the end of the day......it could end up being as simple as Riley Reif or Cordy Glenn at 10......a boring dull but in Nix eyes a totally necessary pick.

I honestly dont have a clue what is going to happen.....there are literally like 6 guys I wouldnt cry over drafting.

Thanks for not putting me on your ignore list :D

Honestly I didn't consider Jenkins past and was just going with our needs against the board. When I pick guys its mostly on what I saw on the field which is why sig is way different. When I made this thread I was taking my personal views out of it and just saw what was on the board with our needs.

Well Nix doesn't have a draft board or I would have used that but these sites get a lot info from league sources so what is the problem? How do you know that these kids don't fit Nix's criteria, they very well could. Maybe I should have said the Bills most likely draft but Nix make the picks so what's the difference.

Maybe you should have said, "possible Bills' draft picks using my evaluation of BPA and draftek ratings," 'cause that's all it is. There's nothing about your list that comes from Nix, directly or indirectly.

Furthermore, why do people even bother "mocking" drafts past the 2nd or 3rd round? Has there ever been a more useless exercise?

1334544801[/url]' post='2437709']

I used Draftteks rankings.

Then their ratings suck. Sorry bud, but this thread is lame. Rueben randle will not be available in Rd 4. No. Way. No how.

1334550865[/url]' post='2437773']

I am a powerlifter and did MMA and would have stuck with that but the gyms are two hrs away and working 60 hrs a week made that impossible. I also watch way too may conspiracy dramas and historical shows. This was my first weekend off all year so I have more time than usual to be on this site. So I really don't need another hobby I just love the Bills and the draft and TSW gives me a place to that.

It just seems like every time I log on, there's a new BB thread regarding the draft. Each with new players selected. I applaud your love of the bills, as I'm constantly on tsw if I'm bored. I can't stop thinking about the draft and the upcoming season, but the amount of threads you start is a bit much. Some I like. Some I think you have no life outside of buffalo bills football. I'm sure you do, but geeeez, calm down with the new threads.

Then their ratings suck. Sorry bud, but this thread is lame. Rueben randle will not be available in Rd 4. No. Way. No how.

It just seems like every time I log on, there's a new BB thread regarding the draft. Each with new players selected. I applaud your love of the bills, as I'm constantly on tsw if I'm bored. I can't stop thinking about the draft and the upcoming season, but the amount of threads you start is a bit much. Some I like. Some I think you have no life outside of buffalo bills football. I'm sure you do, but geeeez, calm down with the new threads.

Thankyou

With Nix's comments about the draft awhile back he stated that we will get another WR, 2 CBs, upgrade the LBS and that an LT could be found latter, this could be the closest to what he picks according to BPA.

Just a comment, I think you're misquoting Nix somwhat. He essentially said we're taking two LTs, one early and one developmental.

Which is not to say we won't be drafting Kuechly, depending upon how we have the LTs graded.

although highly unlikely I would love this draft, kueckly and jenkins on our D next year? yes please. And I wish randle would fall to the 3rd but he'll be gone by early 2nd at the latest, and im hoping we snatch him if we dont go WR first

some ones gotta keep this board rolling, and I had this weekend off so ...

some ones gotta keep this board rolling, and I had this weekend off so ...

With all due respect, I don't this board has ever had a problem "rolling"...conversely, every now and then a particular poster (it varies) gets on a crusade and seems to dominate every discussion.

Moderation is the key, BB.

With Nix's comments about the draft awhile back he stated that we will get another WR, 2 CBs, upgrade the LBS and that an LT could be found latter, this could be the closest to what he picks according to BPA.

1. Luke Kuechly Boston College 6'3" 242 WILB SILB

2. Janoris Jenkins North Alabama 5'10" 193 CB

3. Brandon Mosley Auburn 6'5" 314 LOT ROT

4. Reuben Randle LSU 6'3" 210 WR

4. Travis Lewis Oklahoma 6'1" 246 WILB OLB43

5. Donnie Fletcher Boston College 6'1" 198 CB

5. Tommy Streeter Miami (FL) 6'5" 215 WR

6. Nick Foles Arizona 6'5" 245 QB

7. Brett Roy Nevada 6'3" 275 DT43 DE43

7. Cordarro Law Southern Miss 6'2" 254 DE43

Would love to have those two receivers at the end of the draft: Randel & Streeter .... that would be real size and speed :w00t:

The only other pick I wish was included is the OT from Iowa State rather than the guy from Auburn: Kelechi Oscemele

And, I think Cordarro Law is a sleeper . . . Kind of an Aaron Maybin type, but with genuine football talent :oops:

Edited by CSBill

So even though Nix has been trying to build a high character team, he' s suddenly going to spend a high pick on a corner with character issues?

And even though he's trying to put together a tough, physical team with versatile players, he's suddenly going to grab a scrawny one-dimensional receiver who's scared of his own shadow?

And even though Nix trieds to get value with his picks, he's suddenly going to start reaching for a slow LB because it's a position of need?

And even though he's always said he wants to draft people with production over potential, he's suddenly going to grab a receiver who's leaving school early after being a one year wonder?

Sorry kid, but aside from it being an unrealistic and awful group, it also bears no resemblance whatsoever to how Nix actually approaches the draft.

Well he did go for a guy named Cordarro which Nix has historically done.