keuckly-floyd-rieff-richardson

120 members have voted

1. 1. say floyd and blackmon are both there

• rieff
    • floyd/blackmon
    • keuckly
    • richardson

No more discussion, vote! if all 5 were there who would you take? Its likely that at least 3 of them will be there.

You might want to correct that "klucky" spelling (it's Kuechly) :D

Anyway, I went with Reiff cuz the Boys at NFL network feel that he has all the tools to be successful at LT and he is one of the better run blockers in the draft and we need an LT.

If we drafted Richardson we would have to trade Freddy or Spiller but what would we get back, certainly not an elite LT.

Kuechly is good but not great and we can get a similar player latter and we still wouldn't have an elite LT same with Floyd.

If they're all there, why do you lump Floyd and Blackmon together?

good point, didn't even see Blackmon there.

because your basically voting "WR" without getting into which ones better.

alright i said no discussion, but as for richardson...in two years freds used up and old. Also if one gets hurt(which porbably one will)its ok to have 3....its ok to have 3 studs, i know thats hard for people to swallow but really, its ok. we could get a nice LT or WR in the second and have a kick a$$ running game and just throw less.

because your basically voting "WR" without getting into which ones better.

Sorry to be a pain but if you're lumping positions, why do you only list Reiff when Glenn and Martin are also candidates at #10?

Your poll doesn't seem consistent to me… but it's your poll and I simply won't vote.

Sorry.

I voted WR because of need but I am really starting to like Kuechly the more I see of him. The film along with the Sports Science segment are quite impressive, so I wouldn't be upset if he is the pick.

I don't want a WR wih the first pick.. Too much of a crap shoot, good wide outs can had in later rounds...

Quick if he drops to round 2.

Sorry to be a pain but if you're lumping positions, why do you only list Reiff when Glenn and Martin are also candidates at #10?

Your poll doesn't seem consistent to me… but it's your poll and I simply won't vote.

Sorry.

Same. It makes a big difference between Floyd and blackmon.

Same. It makes a big difference between Floyd and blackmon.

then you vote that slot that says floyd or blackmon, i think its pretty clear thats the WR choice and either one has about the same chance of being there. its not a floyd or blacmon thread, its more a who do you pick out of the most likely BPA's available or rieff.

then you vote that slot that says floyd or blackmon, i think its pretty clear thats the WR choice and either one has about the same chance of being there. its not a floyd or blacmon thread, its more a who do you pick out of the most likely BPA's available or rieff.

Then why don't you stick Glenn with Reiff?

By your reasoning that's the "OT choice."

I love how split everybody is on who to select at 10 this year. I am not being sarcastic either. I think it's great that we have this dilemma and it seems to me that the majority of Bills fans will be happy when this draft is over.