Bold Predictions for 2012

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been having dreams of a Super Mario, Darius, Anderson collision with Brady almost every day for a month!

Maybe your problem is dreaming during the day. Try sleeping at night. However it is a good dream, specially if it comes true! :thumbsup:

Sorry, still not sold on the Bills Front Office or Coaching Staff; I see another below 500 season. They simply have no depth and cannot compete in the AFC East.

When I hear this I see someone that's been hurt and doesn't understand how much better this team really has become from years past.

i'm thinking we could really be challenging for the division this year. the additions that have been made in conjunction with the return of players lost to injury (or returning to full health after playing through injury) and hopefully some good solid picks in the draft...could be a really exciting season. these guys really seem to like their coach, each other and the community. and i think there were moments last year when the ralph was rockin' almost as hard as when it was rich stadium. if we can bring back that environment, that's not nothing.

1. Bills make the playoffs

2. Age finally catches up with the patriots as they collapse

3. We draft either the offensive or defensive rookie of the year

4. Stevie Johnson is a pro bowler

5. Mckelvin is beaten in camp by Rodgers and gets lost on the depth chart (happy trails)

6. Bills lead the league in sacks, have a top 5 defense

7. Bills have more than 3 pro bowlers

8. CJ spiller is named started towards the end of the season

9. Fitzpatrick throws less than 10 INT's

10. Bills draft 4/5 starters including WR, CB, LB, OT, QB(future)

Both Spiller and FJ Eclipse 1000 yards from Scrimmage

That was going to be mine. I'll also say:

- Scott Chandler will have double digit TDs.

- The Senator will be wrong (again) and the Bills will not go 19-0. Mercury Morris will once again pop some champagne and snort a pound of coke.

1. Bills go 11-5 ... Not joking; I really believe this.
  2. Rex Ryan versus Tim Tebow: Tebow wins; Ryan is gone at year's end.
  3. Byrd: At least 10 INTs, and a Pro Bowl year. He'll be by far the biggest beneficiery of our beefed-up line.
  4. Pats aren't as bad as others believe; we split with them. (not so bold)
  5. Our last game of the season won't matter in terms of us getting into the playoffs or not.

BA

When Perry was coaching the D, QB pressure (despite the lack of sacks) allowed for the Byrd man to rack up 9 INTs. Look for that again against some of the teams we're playing... NYJ, MIA, TEN, JAX, CLE, ARZ, SEA, KC. Byrd, Wilson, Flo, Williams, Rogers and Mclovin' all had INTs last season when QBs had ALL DAY AND THE DAY AFTER to complete a pass.

Now we're going back to the 4-3 with a vastly improved D-line. Bold prediction? We'll be a top 5 team in INTs.

2012 Home opponents

Jacksonville - Bills Win

Kansas City - Bills Win

St. Louis - Bills Win

Seattle - Bills Win

Tennessee - Bills Win

Away opponents

Arizona - Bills Win

Cleveland - Bills Win

Houston - Bills Lose

Indianapolis - Bills Win

San Francisco - Bills Lose