Martz Says Kyle Turley Threatened To Kill Him

Mark VI

Golic and Salisbury were just on saying " WHAT ? ". No real details yet but the insane OT, who is on IR with the Rams, apparently responded to Martz saying Turley wasn't earning his $$ this year, or something like that. Can't make up stuff like this. I'm sure a link will soon pop up.

Anyone else starting to think Martz has the worst hoof in mouth problem of all time ? :lol:

I remember when Turley was in college the Bills were huge on him. He went to San Diego state, we were eyeing him and the Saints drafted him before we did. What a psycho he turned out to be. Kyle-dont kill anyone tell Monday please

Listen, I don't care if Kyle Turley DOES want to kill Martz, as long as he does is on MONDAY. I need his team focused this week.

182995[/snapback]

I am looking at this from the motivation factor. Evil stepmother like coach is killed by irate and irrational roid-head offensive tackle

Team rallies around interim head coach Wilbert Montgomery and crazy ass owner who would have been the poster girl for Desperate Housewives 40 years ago....beats jests 41-7. Pennington decides to move back home and sell auto parts to people with no teeth.

Golic and Salisbury were just on saying " WHAT ? ". No real details yet but the insane OT, who is on IR with the Rams, apparently responded to Martz saying Turley wasn't earning his $$ this year, or something like that. Can't make up stuff like this. I'm sure a link will soon pop up.

Anyone else starting to think Martz has the worst hoof in mouth problem of all time ?  :lol:

182984[/snapback]

Turley and Martz

Anyone else starting to think Martz has the worst hoof in mouth problem of all time ?  :lol:

182984[/snapback]

If ever there was an NFL coach I could see being killed by one of his own players............

I'm surprised Turley is the only one on the team who wants to kill him.

183697[/snapback]

bflo--I have a feeling this is a "take a number" situation. Probably starts with Georgia, moves to David Glass (former CEO of Wal Mart who I think owns some interest), through John Shaw's office, into the rest of the front office, coaching staff, players, equipment manager, ball boy, stadium staff, fans and all the way to people who live in the greater St. Louis area and don't care about football.

Martz is just not a loveable guy--he's like the anti-Elmo.