Michael Floyd - Sports Science

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm telling ya, Floyd will be the first pick, a LT in second because Hariston actually played well filling in last year and He and our second round pick ( Adams ? ) will battle for a starting spot. But Floyd IS the pick, if he even falls to us, his stock is on the rise...

I'm telling ya, Floyd will be the first pick, a LT in second because Hariston actually played well filling in last year and He and our second round pick ( Adams ? ) will battle for a starting spot. But Floyd IS the pick, if he even falls to us, his stock is on the rise...

Plus you know how Gaily like his play-making toys on offense...Say hello to Floyd in the first, LT Adams in the second... That would be a dream come true draft..!

Why reach for a LT when you could get a superstar receiver at pick 10? The top WR of a draft rarely slips to 10 so in my opinion Floyd has to be the pick at 10. We can get a LT in early round two or go with Hariston if there is an impact LB or CB in round 2. Also Nix has proven with Pears, Urbik, Hariston, and Reinhart that he can go shopping in the late rounds or on the waiver wire and find decent O-linemen.

Adding Floyd fills one of the biggest needs while actually getting an elite player, instead of reaching for a talent at a need position. My only concern is wither or not Floyd will be there at 10. If he is there take him, you have pick 42 and a bunch of other ways to fill the hole at LT.

I heard Polian on Sirius last week. He was saying...with a pick this high...you take someone who gets touchdowns or hits the qb. You never take a guard, and only take a franchise type tackle ( not a pretty good one that should really go in the 20s). We took a real franchise OT a while back (big Mike)...but that was just unlucky...not a bad pick at the time...really a no brainier. In this draft kalil may be worthy...but none of the others (at 10). Pick the playmaker at 10, or an impact defensive player if he's gone...and get the OT later ( with Hairston penciled in as the Guy). Kalil somehow drops...then do it.

Yeah, the clouds are parting for me on this guy. As impressive as he is, I'm a little worried about the jags ahead of us, but he should prolly be the guy. Thanks for posting this.

Dareus was on that show and we drafted him. Now Floyd is on there. He has to be our pick, Right?

In all seriously, from a talent standpoint, Floyd would be a great pick as long as they are comfortable that his past drinking incidents are youthful mistakes and not a serious problem.

Nice piece, But Buddy and Co. Have me sold that they know what they are doing...So whichever direction they go with the 10th pick I will be happy and just roll with it.

Go Bills!!!

agree 100%

Impressive

That would have been better if you had typed it with the Darth Vader voice.

I will be crushed if we don't take him over Reiff.

I will be crushed if the Jaguars take him at 7 like some mocks are forecasting.

Edited by BEAST MODE BABY!

Be careful! Don't let the "we must draft an OT in the fist round" crowd see you posting this!

Not just draft an OT but draft him for DEPTH! Use out 10th pick for DEPTH at the OT position! ...

Was preach about Floyd when people was posting Upshaw before free-agency....he was the only reason I watched Norte Dame football this year and hardly ever dissapointed...and our QB needs a play maker at wr more than a back up OT