Round 4 - Jamell Fleming CB

Round 5 - Nick Foles QB

Round 5 - Donnie Fletcher CB

Round 6 - Jacquies Smith DE/OLB

Round 7 - Landon Walker OT

Round 7 - Andrew Tiller T/G

Your thoughts on this?

Edited by Mr. Negative

I can't pretend to know much about this draft class, but I did hear Ross Tucker on NFL radio this morning say he wouldn't touch Martin or Adams at No. 10, and had qualms about Reiff, too. Apparently work ethic is a concern for the first two, and the third is a Gallery/Bulaga-type who far from a sure thing at tackle.

Back to my thread yesterday, if you are going oline here, take DeCastro. I think Path to the Draft said same thing about him going in top 15, the changes tot he money payout for rookies makes Guards more attractive earlier in round one as they are not that expensive now. They also noted the big money paid to Nicks and a couple of other Guards in free agency. He can also slide to Center when Wood goes down again. He is everything you want in an olineman, strong, nasty, and a footballer.

Back to my thread yesterday, if you are going oline here, take DeCastro. I think Path to the Draft said same thing about him going in top 15, the changes tot he money payout for rookies makes Guards more attractive earlier in round one as they are not that expensive now. They also noted the big money paid to Nicks and a couple of other Guards in free agency. He can also slide to Center when Wood goes down again. He is everything you want in an olineman, strong, nasty, and a footballer.

I agree. If we're to go O-line with the 10th pick, hands down we go DeCastro as he IS the BPA as far as O-line is concerned with that pick. As much a need we have for a tackle, I still pull the trigger on DeCastro over Martin and Adams. Of course that's IF we go O-line which I hope we don't.

If you want DeCastro as a guard, that's fine, but he was brutal at Center in both the Senior Bowl and even in trying to snap the ball to Andrew Luck (undefended) at Stanford's pro day.

If you draft him, it's to play guard (or right tackle in an emergency). No disrespect for your opinion intended; I just can't get on board with spending a top 10 pick on a guard when you have Levitre, Urbik, and Rinehardt on the roster.

saw that, kinda disagreed... taking a Guard instead of a Tackle is fine if you have openings for both. But if you have a gaping hole at one, and are decent at the other, i wouldn't. Decastro might be better, but the net upgrade to the Bills is less because of the sorry shape we're in at OT (LT in particular). Buddy and Chan have both mentioned this, and they've been pretty clear the last couple years on what they need and then taking exactly that.

Also, Reiff's arms are not the longest but it's like saying a QB at 6'2" doesn't have ideal height. true, but not a killer. i've also read that Reiff is a MUCH better athlete that Gallery ever was. don't assume he can't play left, there is a lot of negative BS leading up to the draft sometimes.

Decastro is a no go.. Honestly I'd like to see the Bills go WR in round 1 myself.. I just don't think they do it.

You and I are of the same opinion, so why do you mot see the Bills going WR?

DeCastro is my choice....put him at LG and then move Levitre to LT...

Making Levitre the permanent LT of this team is idiotic. Sorry but it's just foolish to even think that it's a good idea

+1

I am dumbfounded that I keep seeing this suggested on this message board. Levitre is a guard folks!! Yes, he can play LT in a pinch, but he was an apparent downgrade from Bell when he was forced to take over. Why would anyone think that Levitre would be the long-term answer at LT? Idiotic is about right.