Predraft record predictions:

NewEra

What do you think our W/L will be? We know the games, just don't know the schedule in which they are played.

Jets- 1 win 1 loss

Miami- 2wins

Pats- 1 win 1 loss

Jax - W

KC- W

St Louis- W

Seattle- W

Titans- W

@Sf- L

@Arizona- W

@Houston- L

@Cleveland- W

@Colts- W

12-4 is extremely optimistic, but definitely attainable if: our defensive additions improve the D like theyre capable of and if the return of a healthy offense (Fred, wood, Hairston, jones, chandler, fitz and Stevie) shows that they're more like the offense that started the season as opposed to the end. We've had a great off season so far. I only have reason for optimism right now.

i feel like 10-6 is a little more attainable, arizona is very tough at home and the seahawks are very underrated. Also we haven't been able to consistently beat miami in awhile.

our schedule certainly doesn't look at scary as last years thats for sure.

Let's not jinx the season please. Let's hope for a good season and leave it at that. One game at a time.

Billshank - sorry man the reply was supposed to be a general reply, instead I replied specifically to your comment.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

i feel like 10-6 is a little more attainable, arizona is very tough at home and the seahawks are very underrated. Also we haven't been able to consistently beat miami in awhile.

our schedule certainly doesn't look at scary as last years thats for sure.

That's more like it !!! :beer::thumbsup:

This team still needs to show it can play consistant when they have injuries. depth will help and so should the playing time guys got over the past two years. injuries will happen but Bills need to show they dont have such a large drop off.

Having said all that, every game is winnable in the NFL, anything can happen!!

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Jets- 1 win 1 loss

Miami- 2wins

Pats- 2 losses

Jax - L

KC- W

St Louis- L

Seattle- W

Titans- L

@Sf- L

@Arizona- W

@Houston- L

@Cleveland- W

@Colts- W

8-8 no playoff appearance

You have us losing 4 to 5 games at home. I'm not buying into that. Try again sir.

A loss to Jacksonville but yet a win against Seattle? Every game is any given Sunday. Or since the league made adjustments, any given Thursday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday and if we were the Giants you can add Wednesday in there also.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

If anyone's interested, here's a W/L poll I started just before FA kicked off - 2012 Opponents

With a relatively soft schedule, I predicted 10-11 wins. Since then, Miami has gotten worse, the Jets' addition of Tebow spells doom for an already fragile locker room, and the Pats* addition of Lloyd pales in comparison to the Bills' upgrades on the D line.

Originally, I thought the Bills might be able to push for a wildcard spot, but now I really think this can be the year the Bills overtake NE* as the class of the AFCE!!!