Samuel

djsabres

Lenny Dykstra AND Roger McDowell for Juan Samuel. I'm still pissed off about that.

!@#$ing Mets. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Being a diehard Mets fan myself, I know exactly how you feel. You have to laugh to keep from crying with this joke of a franchise. I can't stand the Wilpons. Sell already. But I digress...who's next to hijack this thread? Apparently, I started it...but I'll gladly pass the baton.

Being a diehard Mets fan myself, I know exactly how you feel. You have to laugh to keep from crying with this joke of a franchise. I can't stand the Wilpons. Sell already. But I digress...who's next to hijack this thread? Apparently, I started it...but I'll gladly pass the baton.

I'll keep the hijack going. I'm crushed Wilpon got off lightly on the Maddoff mess. I was hoping they'd go to trial, lose $1B and be forced to sell the team. Now we're stuck with this idiot for who knows how long.

I'll keep the hijack going. I'm crushed Wilpon got off lightly on the Maddoff mess. I was hoping they'd go to trial, lose $1B and be forced to sell the team. Now we're stuck with this idiot for who knows how long.

I know. Depressing, right? I don't know how you can be in the biggest market in the country, competing for market share with the deepest pocketed team in the sport and you run your team like it's in Pittsburgh. You get a new stadium and model it as a tribute to the Dodgers. An Ebbetts field entrance? The Jackie Robinson rotunda? How about the Tom Seaver rotunda? It's embarrassing. These clowns just don't get it and never will. Being a fan of the Mets, Sabres, and Bills sure tests a guy's resolve. lol

It would be an extreme win now move to add samuels who is 31 and likely only has another year or two at best at an elite level. Unless the Bills could get him for a 6th or lower and have him take a restructured deal I would pass. Mcgee and Florence are over 30 so our secondary is already a little long in the tooth.

Bills fans are going to be just fine with our secondary this year. With the improvments to the front 7 we will see a marked difference in coverage schemes and a good measure of success from previous seasons. I'm comfortable going into the season with what we have. A LT, and some LB depth and I think we're in good shape overall.

Yes, that means in good shape with WR as well, despite what some are suggesting. That said, if Blackmon falls to us we grab him, BUT NOT Floyd.

Tim-

Being a fan of the Mets, Sabres, and Bills sure tests a guy's resolve. lol

You think you have it bad. I have to live with having passed all of that on to my son. I apologize to him at least once a season, every season.

Asante is a nickel corner at best these days and goes for the pick way too often...no thanks

I thought this was gonna be a thread about former Phillies & Mets 2B Juan Samuel. 0:)

and current Phillies 3rd base coach

Lenny Dykstra AND Roger McDowell for Juan Samuel. I'm still pissed off about that.

!@#$ing Mets. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Samuel was great at one point but yeah that trade def worked out for the Phils

Dykstra was unstoppable when he was juicing

Phils would be more then happy to take Wright off the Mets hands

Edited by Max997

Samuel was great at one point but yeah that trade def worked out for the Phils

Dykstra was unstoppable when he was juicing

Phils would be more then happy to take Wright off the Mets hands

Samuel was a long way from ever being great.

As for Wright, he would fit right in with the rest of the broken down Phillies; but do you have anyone under 35 to trade for him?