George Wilson

frogger

Spoiler: He's #2 on bleacher report

I don't read BR because 97% of it is pure opinion which I can read right here

That's impressively high. I'd guess I'd put him a bit lower but not a ton. He seems to do very well in all phases and is starting to build a resume. I think I'd want to see a bit more before #2

Considering it was bleacher report, I figured he'd be ranked 15-25 because he plays for the bills. I'm glad to see he got some love. He's one of my favorite bills, possibly my favorite on D (fred is #1 and it's not even close.)

Wilson is the man regardless. A true leader and it doesn't hurt that he has my girlfriend's attention with his green eyes. My girlfriend loves the Bills only because of me so it helps that we have guys like GW and shawne Merriman to keep her eyes glued to the TV. Other than that, she absolutely hates when we lose.

Wilson is the man regardless. A true leader and it doesn't hurt that he has my girlfriend's attention with his green eyes. My girlfriend loves the Bills only because of me so it helps that we have guys like GW and shawne Merriman to keep her eyes glued to the TV. Other than that, she absolutely hates when we lose.

I would've been better off reading the bleacher report instead.

I checked out the list of their Top 10 SS of all time.. apparently, no one over there has ever heard of Ronnie Lott. (Unless he was considered a FS.)

It might be because Ronnie Lott played cornerback for much of his career. Classic switch to safety at the end of his career thing. I believe Nate Clements should have been a safety… big, fast, physical, good ball athlete…

She hates when we lose because she's a fan or because you go into a funk?

I would've been better off reading the bleacher report instead.

LOL.

It might be because Ronnie Lott played cornerback for much of his career. Classic switch to safety at the end of his career thing. I believe Nate Clements should have been a safety… big, fast, physical, good ball athlete…

She hates when we lose because she's a fan or because you go into a funk?

LOL.

Both. She'll never be as die hard a fan as girls that were born and raised in Buffalo. We live in NYC and she only started watching football because of me. But to answer your question would be both. I'm miserable therefore she's unhappy and she's a fan so it hurts her cuz she actually DOES get hype during games..