Incentives for Electric Cars

I have an idea...put windmills on top of the electric cars. They can generate their own electricity when they move!

What happens when you stop at a light? Do you call AAA for a push or do you subsidize industrial fans at every intersection?

What sort of mileage do electric cars get when it's below freezing? The Volt can go about 30 miles on a full tank of electricity - but that is in above-freezing temps.

Wonder how the heater is in those babies.

I used to have a VW Beetle - with an air-cooled engine the heater flat out sucked. I had a gasoline heater installed. It worked better than any cab heater that a water-cooled engine could produce - warm in 5 seconds or less. Maybe the government will let people buy gasoline for their car heaters after the electric revolution. Maybe.

What sort of mileage do electric cars get when it's below freezing? The Volt can go about 30 miles on a full tank of electricity - but that is in above-freezing temps.

I used to have a VW Beetle - with an air-cooled engine the heater flat out sucked. I had a gasoline heater installed. It worked better than any cab heater that a water-cooled engine could produce - warm in 5 seconds or less. Maybe the government will let people buy gasoline for their car heaters after the electric revolution. Maybe.

Bu-bu-but it's Green®!

Are you part of the solution or part of the problem?

Damned Congress and their Big Oil® friendly Laws of Physics

What sort of mileage do electric cars get when it's below freezing? The Volt can go about 30 miles on a full tank hopper of electricity coal - but that is in above-freezing temps.

Fixed.