3 guys I want in the draft...

1) Riley Reiff OT/Iowa - LT that we need. Not worried about his "short arms

2) Vontaze Burfict ILB/Arizona State - Physical and psychotic LB that isn't afraid to blitz. Great sideline to sideline speed and a physical LB. Nick Barnett is mentoring him and should keep him out of trouble.

3) Brian Quick WR/Appalachian State - BIG, fast WR that's extremely underrated. 2,000 yds and 11 TDs receiving last year.

Of the 3, Brian Quick intrigues me the most. An almost 6'4" 220 lb WR with great ball skills and decent speed is just what we need. I seriously hope Buddy has his eyes on him and wouldn't be surprised if we even go for him in the 2nd round. The thing I like with him is how physical he is and his willingness to go up the middle. I think he complements our WR's very nice and is a great red zone threat.

How come no one is talking about this guy?

Because of 1 &2 this is literally the WORST list of people you could possibly put together. A right tackle and a nutcase with terrible speed. NFL network stated the guy's pro day took him from maybe a second rounder to maybe not getting drafted.

Because of 1 &2 this is literally the WORST list of people you could possibly put together. A right tackle and a nutcase with terrible speed. NFL network stated the guy's pro day took him from maybe a second rounder to maybe not getting drafted.

Agreed, Burfict is a complete disaster and quick is an after thought.

This year we have to draft immediate impact players at OT and WR, and quite possibly LB & CB. If there is a can't miss player for one of those spots at #10, that will be your 2012 1st round pick for the Bills. I might be oversimplifying here, but it seems like an obvious approach.

I wasnt going to be too harsh, but this is exactly how I felt as well.

Everything I read says Reiff has the athletic ability to play either side. If the Bills draft him, they think so too. Just because this guy has average arm length doesn't mean he's a guard. Just because Bulaga is playing RT doesn't mean it's the best spot for Reiff.

No way the Bills take Burfict.

Quick. No opinion. There's a ton of big WRs in the draft. They'll get one.

How about this list of 3 guys I want in the draft...

Whitney Mercilus - amazing production albeit for only 1 year. Ideal size/speed combo. Fumble forcing machine!

DeQuan Menzie - Cb from alabama played opposite of Kirkpatrick and saw the lions share of throws his way. He held up quite nicely. He is rated anywhere from third to fifth round and would be a steal that late imo.

Nate Potter - LT from Boise. No confusion about whether he will play left or right. His athleticism lends itself to the left side. He has a ton of experience in a pass first offense. Some knocks on strength/level of competition but to me looks like the real deal.

Since we've pretty much panned the OP's picks (save for Quick who I also like and he IS on people's radar) what do you guys think of these 3?

btw as an add on please save the maybin/mercilus comment they really couldn't be more different players....

Burfict is not going to pan out. People say mean streak, blah blah blah, I watched alot of arizona state games and he always seemed out of place and always seemed as slow as his 5.0 40 time at the combine. I think the steals of the draft are going to be LB Danny Trevethan out of Kentucky. Can't be bad at what you do if you fend of SEC blockers and lead the lead in tackles every year even if your small. And WR Danny Coale out of Virginia Tech. A 4-year starter who is good in the open field and great hands. Can't go wrong with a white boy that ran a 4.50. Late round picks both these guys but could be worth it.