Predict which games the Bills will play in PRIME TIME!

Could care less about prime time, in fact I hope all are 1:00 on Sunday.

Just win baby.

What exactly is the attraction with prime time? Does it ease the inferiority complex thing?

It's nice to see your team play a few games in prime time.

With this fan, has absolutely nothing to do with your inferiority complex. It's exciting. You really don't get excited to see the Bills playing on MNF? Really?

SF and Texans away do not like that, both could be primetime too. When I look at this the worst I can see our record being would be 9-7. And that is being realistic, I am pretty excited about that but hoping we can do even better.

Just win baby.

What exactly is the attraction with prime time? Does it ease the inferiority complex thing?

wtf?

man, im proud to be a bills fan whether 0-16 or 16-0.

i look forward to the games every week. i can't help but get excited. even for our finale last season, heading in at 6-9, i was excited for the week leading up to it.

when the nfl shield pans across the screen, and that deep voice starts reading the disclaimer, and then you get the fly in shot on the stadium... man, every week, all 16 games, every year, its always too good to be true.

how can you not like that in prime time??? under the lights, the entire country watching, the analysis, the pressure, the fact that its actually more fun to have 4 or 5 drinks at 9pm and go to bed after, than it is to do it at 1pm on a sunday, and be hungover and tired at 5pm. the fact that you can go with your wife and your friends to a bar, and watch it at night, and get dinner.

i have never NOT had fun watching a prime time game (well, the first 3 quarters at least.)

i mean, honest to god, does any fan of an NFL team not get that schedule, and immediately scan it to see what games are in prime time??

what is this? your SUPERIORITY complex??

As of right now? Zero games.

If we start winning, and become a contender, we might see one or two at the end of the season against AFCE opponents, or another wildcard team.

Dude, you are something else with the negativity. In each and every thread. And in this case, you're simply wrong. Networks vie for prime time games because of matchups they think will be attractive or get good ratings, and they certainly consider "up and coming" teams or those who appear to be in position to be contenders. The Bills fit that category, based upon the moves they've made (i.e., re-signing key players, adding high profile FAs, etc.).

I expect one early to mid season prime time game for Buffalo, with the possibility of a late season "flex" if the matchup has playoff implications.

The Houston game makes sense for obvious reasons, along with a Pats* or Jets matchup.

I also believe (though I can't put my finger on anything concrete) I read somewhere the Bills told the league they prefer not to have home games at night.

Just win baby.

Yes.....not that I have any aversion to keeping the BILLS schedule to 1:00 p.m. on Sundays, as I love Sunday football more than any other....but this is once again, BILLS fans wanting to relevant again and take one step forward toward this Franchise being taken seriously

Dude, you are something else with the negativity. In each and every thread. And in this case, you're simply wrong. Networks vie for prime time games because of matchups they think will be attractive or get good ratings, and they certainly consider "up and coming" teams or those who appear to be in position to be contenders. The Bills fit that category, based upon the moves they've made (i.e., re-signing key players, adding high profile FAs, etc.).

I expect one early to mid season prime time game for Buffalo, with the possibility of a late season "flex" if the matchup has playoff implications.

The Houston game makes sense for obvious reasons, along with a Pats* or Jets matchup.

I also believe (though I can't put my finger on anything concrete) I read somewhere the Bills told the league they prefer not to have home games at night.

Well according to R. Goodell, the Bills will at least have 1 prime time game, on a Thursday night.

I would wadger that the Bills would probably get 1 more. Maybe against an AFCE opponent, like the Jets, now that they have Tebow.

I don't think the Houston story is a big enough story. It's not like M. Williams hated being in Houston, there isn't really any drama. P. Manning against Indy is a lot more scandelous in terms of TV ratings.

i remember something like that too, although it may have been the state troopers/security/local PDs as the catalyst for that statement re: bills fans in general partying too hard for too long and causing subsequent bad behavior, including drunk driving and increased fighting, etc.

IMO that's a stupid reason to deprive the entire fanbase of an opportunity to be in the natl spotlight. i'm all for safety and everything, but if that is in fact the reason for a reluctance to host prime time games - i'd prefer more proactive approach designed to corral the bad behavior itself, not eliminate the opportunity for it to occur at the expense of everyone else.

unless of course you/they believe it is the majority of those those in attendance who are the problem... :ph34r: