DE Mark Anderson in Buffalo (SIGNED)

SKRAAPY

It's time for Match Game!

You can tell Mark Anderson isn't quite as coveted as Mario Willians. The Bills had Mario visit with Jim Kelly. They took Mark Anderson to visit blank

I'll start...

Gene, I went with Mr. Belvedere.

Gene, I'll go with the Earl of Bud.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've skipped around the many pages in this thread, but haven't seen any insight as to why his less-than-lustrous career has been bookended by two standout seasons.

Anyone know why 2006 and 2011 were such monster years for this guy while every other season...wasn't?

Buffalo Bills ‏ @buffalobills

FA DE Mark Anderson has reported to 1 #Bills Dr. this morning for his official visit. Stay tuned to http://buffalobills.com for more info.

How long until he goes to pick up his fiancee?

PFT is reporting that he left town last night and is simultaneously in Chicago, Baltimore, and Tennessee. Also, his plane was grounded after it got stuck in a flock of deers.

You can tell Mark Anderson isn't as coveted as Mario Williams. Mario got a home visit with the Kelly's and Mark went to the Big Tree with Hammered. Hey wait a minute--that makes Anderson more coveted...

Edited by JoeF

PFT is reporting that he left town last night and is simultaneously in Chicago, Baltimore, and Tennessee. Also, his plane was grounded after it got stuck in a flock of deers.

He has cloned himself and the Bills will sign one of the clones....

I've skipped around the many pages in this thread, but haven't seen any insight as to why his less-than-lustrous career has been bookended by two standout seasons.

Anyone know why 2006 and 2011 were such monster years for this guy while every other season...wasn't?

Injuries. he was a situational guy last year and I wouldnt be surprised if that helped him

Ralph is broke from signing Mario Williams. So Mark Anderson would have to agree to sign for half of his market value.

Therefore, while the Bills had Mario Williams visit with Jim Kelly, they took Mark Anderson to visit Jerry Sandusky - to help him work on his stance and technique.

Edited by Juror#8