Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

neither...............Mr Reading Comprehension.

Lake Mary Police say a weapon was present during the Zimmerman incident but NOT involved.

IF we've learned anything from the GZ case it is to not "jump to conclusions", and to wait for facts, & to avoid speculation,

but some never learn.

It was a joke.

Relax.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep it together b man.

We will get thru this together.

I see from your avatar who you must pattern yourself after here. Another nonsensical, misinformed, prejudiced poster who instantly spews out his mouth whatever horseshit that enters his brain. One would think that after all that has transpired in this case after the last year and a half you would have learned something. Then again, after seeing your other posts on this subject, one should know better.

Getting mad 3rd ? Double win !!

Guess Shelly's lawyer told her if you press charges it'll be harder to get that divorce money.

George said that's my iPad b#^}{] ... No one leaves the GZ!

Keep on keepin on .... Thank god no weed fueled candy toting skinny teens were around for this.

Sorry Sonny, I'm not getting mad. I was just pointing out what a clown you are for not learning anything in the last 1 1/2 years.

• 2 months later...

Taps on the door and whispers into the ambient room ethers: We should start a new thread before this particular turd turns into the PPP version of LPW and we get server issues.

just sayin'

Good suggestion the thread is beginning to creak under it's own weight. Locking this one and will open a Treyvon II thread