Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

sure I do, and was corrected then, so whats your point?

It doesn't change the fact he was persuing him after being trained not to does it?

Did you recall the person that trained Zimmerman to be neghborhood watch persons testimony? eyes and ears only? report it?

And your point is?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My point is many things help add up to Zimmermans criminal negligence,

not just one...

This is why no one debates you. You made some incoherent comment about the neighborhood watch guy saying, "eyes and ears only. report it." When asked what your point is you give this response - you've offered no connection between your premise and conclusion. WTF does this comment have to do with criminal negligence? What's your point?

I'm saying you fabricated the post I responded to you jerk!

STOP WASTING EVERYONES TIME WITH YOUR DUMB ASS BS 3rd,

DAMN!

I was paraphrasing both what you had said earlier and what I had said earlier in this thread. In other words Einstein, that paraphrasing was designed to honestly depict your obtuseness. I have stated many times what the transcript said on that NEN call. You have stated what Nancy Grace thinks, choosing to have someone else do your thinking for you. While in your case that might be a good idea, I would suggest having someone other than her actually do the thinking.

George Zimmerman Trial: It's Only Halftime, But the Trial is Already Over

On Friday afternoon, the state rested its case against George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who shot and killed Trayvon Martin last year. The prosecution called 38 witnesses over the course of nine days of arguments, and the defense is expected to call numerous other witnesses in the coming days.

But even though this weekend marks the half-way point for the Zimmerman case, it's clear that the trial ended when the prosecution did. In other words, Zimmerman is probably off the hook, at least for murder.

"Why in the world would you make such a bold prediction?" you might ask. I can hear the pundits in the comments section screaming for justice already, as so many of Trayvon Martin's supporters have done ever since that fateful night in February, 2012: "The man shot and killed an innocent 17-year- old kid! What makes you think he isn't guilty?!"

The answer is simple. In order to win a conviction on second-degree murder, the prosecution had to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that George Zimmerman's conduct revealed "a depraved mind" without regard for human life. It has failed to do so.

The problem with the prosecution's case is that there was never enough evidence to prove that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin "because he wanted to," as prosecutor John Guy claimed at the beginning of the trial.

What makes matters even more complicated is that the state's witnesses weren't able to shine a coherent light on the events that preceded the shooting on the night of February 26, 2012.

"There are significant weaknesses in the state's case — most importantly conflicting eyewitness accounts which themselves create reasonable doubt as to what happened that night," said Elizabeth Parker, a former Florida prosecutor.

Even worse, some of the prosecution's key witnesses gave testimony that damaged the state's case. John Good, a resident of the Florida community where the shooting took place, gave testimony that would suggest that Martin had the upper hand in the struggle that occurred before Zimmerman took out his gun.

Good stated that he saw two figures on the ground in an MMA-style "ground and pound" position, with the person on top raining down blows on the other. "The person on the bottom had a lighter skin color," he noted.

Meanwhile, detective Chris Serino, the lead investigator on the case, told the jury that Zimmerman was completely cooperative with police after the shooting, and that he believed Zimmerman was telling the truth when he said he was attacked by Martin.

"Serino's testimony was frankly terrible for the state," said Randy Reep, a Jacksonville defense attorney, in an interview with USA Today. "The instruction from the judge to ignore his views of Zimmerman's honesty was the correct thing for the judge to do, but un-ringing that bell is impossible to do."

http://www.policymic.com/articles/53117/george-zimmerman-trial-it-s-only-halftime-but-the-trial-is-already-over/685173

As long as Ryan leaves our current QB's out of the equation,

its all good...

so one of the 1st things you thought to do after joining this site was investigate my shout numbers, then call me out,

interesting...

Investigate? As soon as I open shout box it reads " top shouter dog14787 32,526 posts" Yeah that took some work. And a glance reveals it's all mindless chatter as you are doing here.

Here's a good site. Pay special attention to the aerial with both TM's and GZ's movements. What are the odds that dog will even have enough intellectual curiosity to click on the link?

http://mypetjawa.mu....ives/216417.php

he has been neutered to even respond. And now prompted and pushed he will whine of name calling and ask what the point is as he circles the drain to rehash something settled over a year ago.

Like the icicles that hang low in front of you. Its too tempting and too easy to just knock them away. But we still do it.

he has been neutered to even respond. And now prompted and pushed he will whine of name calling and ask what the point is as he circles the drain to rehash something settled over a year ago.

Like the icicles that hang low in front of you. Its too tempting and too easy to just knock them away. But we still do it.

Neutered maybe, but definately not fixed. Maybe had its tubes tied.

Neutered maybe, but definately not fixed. Maybe had its tubes tied.

Lets just talk nonsense between ourselves, and ignore the relevant facts of the trial.

Don West reminds me of Joel Osteen. That means Jesus cares about Zimmerman. My girlfriend made me fresh blueberry pancakes from ones we got off the plants Friday. I read somewhere that blacks have a harder time growing up so we have to put our shoes in Trayvon Martins. Comedy Central is channel 41 on my TV.

and this is why I stopped even trying to debate something with you, to some of you guys its all about making yourself look smart by insulting another mans intelligence.

It really would be nice to have a normal discussion/ debate about the trial without all the BS name calling and insults...

Who is this intelligent man? You? Go back to your goo-goo gaa-gaa on shout box.

Analysis: George Zimmerman Probably Won't Be Convicted of Murder or Manslaughter -- Here's Why

ANALYSIS by DAN ABRAMS

July 7, 2013

I drew a legal conclusion on "Good Morning America" Saturday that would have surprised the Dan Abrams who covered the George Zimmerman case leading up to, and shortly after, his arrest.

Now that the prosecution's case against Zimmerman is in, as a legal matter, I just don't see how a jury convicts him of second degree murder or even manslaughter in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

So what happened? How can an armed man who shot and killed an unarmed teen after being told by the police that he didn't need to keep following him, likely be found not guilty of those crimes?

I certainly sympathize with the anger and frustration of the Martin family and doubt that a jury will accept the entirety of George Zimmerman's account as credible. But based on the legal standard and evidence presented by prosecutors it is difficult to see how jurors find proof beyond a reasonable doubt that it wasn't self defense.

http://abcnews.go.co...22#.UdoC-axv_FS

Edited by B-Man

I don't think Zimmerman's a racist at 2:19 you hear him say "!@#$ing coons" I'm pretty sure that's a term of endearment.

You know what might be fun? Go to the first few pages of this thread. There are a number of posts similiar to lyrbobs.