Season Tix Sales

gmanbfan

I said if Stevie was resigned, and they signed one big time free agent, I would get Seasons... well....

Section 138 here i come! Bought 4 of them this morning when they were hinting that it was close to a done deal....

I predict season tickets will return to or close to that of 3-4 years ago (55000 ish)....

Any one else that was on the fence get convinved today?

My brother and I will be up in Buffalo next week to stop by the stadium to take a look where we are buying for this season (He's from Va and I am in NJ.).

This could be 'that' break out year!

This would be the year, if I wasn't planning on moving to South Carolina. I know a lot of other guys on here live just as far or farther away and have them, but I'm not at a point in my life where I can justify paying that much for something I won't use. Best case scenario for me will be to split a seat with someone and come up for a game or two, and even then it will only be if they have home games over the holidays. I guess I'll wait and see when the schedule comes out.

I'm still debating, not from a want standpoint but a $ standpoint. Interns are poor :cry:

So are farmers! I wish I could commit to season tickets! I need to find a sales rep that barters for steaks! I will try to get at least 2 games in next year, nonetheless.

Renewed and apparently many many people are buying....having about 50k season ticket holders really helps sell out ALL games. Last year they had to sell about 34k tickets each individual game to just sell out.

This is exciting and great for the team/fans/city

I BOUGHT MY SEASON TICKETS TODAY. FIRST TIME BUYER, LIVE IN OHIO BUT I DONT GIVE A DAMN!

GO BILLS!!!!!

You go brother! If I can do it, you can do it!

Renewed and apparently many many people are buying....having about 50k season ticket holders really helps sell out ALL games. Last year they had to sell about 34k tickets each individual game to just sell out.

This is exciting and great for the team/fans/city

Have there been any reports of sales figures?

You go brother! If I can do it, you can do it!

Have there been any reports of sales figures?

Apparently they sold 1,000 new seats and renewed another 1,000 yesterday alone. At least according to WGR.

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - The Buffalo Bills ticket office will have extended hours Saturday due to the high demand for season ticket orders this week.

Fans can purchase tickets at Ralph Wilson Stadium tomorrow, Saturday, March 17, from 9:00am until 1:00pm. Ticket representatives will be on hand to answer questions during those times.

According to Bills CEO Russ Brandon, the ticket office has seen a lot of business in the past 24 hours. They report 1,000 new season tickets were purchased, and over 1,000 were renewed since yesterday.

Current season ticket holders that renew their seats online prior to March 30 will receive a $20 gift certificate to The Bills Store. Fans can also purchase season tickets by calling 1-877-BB-TICKS or visiting www.buffalobills.com.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/161065/37/Bills-Extend-Ticket-Office-Hours-Saturday

So are farmers! I wish I could commit to season tickets! I need to find a sales rep that barters for steaks! I will try to get at least 2 games in next year, nonetheless.

Players get tickets for the games. Some have suites/boxes. Players like meat......

I said if Stevie was resigned, and they signed one big time free agent, I would get Seasons... well....

Section 138 here i come! Bought 4 of them this morning when they were hinting that it was close to a done deal....

I predict season tickets will return to or close to that of 3-4 years ago (55000 ish)....

Any one else that was on the fence get convinved today?

My husband and I bought our season tickets when Jim Kelly was signed. Had them until 1994 when we sold our business and moved south. Still love the Bills. Thank God for the internet. Hook up the Tv to the laptop and watch the games. Won't pay the price for Direct TV just for the Bills (don't watch a lot of other games). If we want to go out, many places have the NFL package to go to, including a couple that cater to the Bills fans. (There are fans all across the country.) If I still lived there I'd want seasons because this year the management really seems to want to improve the product.

Edited by manateefan

I thought you said the Rockpile was sold out when you found out your price dropped?

Someone must have canceled. (Suckers!) When I called in to renew my rep said he had two seats near mine and I grabbed them. (And this was before the MW drama started.) I had said last season I would consider adding seats. That's what I love about the Bills ticket reps. If you tell them something they actually remember and work on your request.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - The Buffalo Bills ticket office will have extended hours Saturday due to the high demand for season ticket orders this week.

Fans can purchase tickets at Ralph Wilson Stadium tomorrow, Saturday, March 17, from 9:00am until 1:00pm. Ticket representatives will be on hand to answer questions during those times.

According to Bills CEO Russ Brandon, the ticket office has seen a lot of business in the past 24 hours. They report 1,000 new season tickets were purchased, and over 1,000 were renewed since yesterday.

Current season ticket holders that renew their seats online prior to March 30 will receive a $20 gift certificate to The Bills Store. Fans can also purchase season tickets by calling 1-877-BB-TICKS or visiting www.buffalobills.com.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/161065/37/Bills-Extend-Ticket-Office-Hours-Saturday

It's hard decisions like keeping the ticket office open on a day when people have off, why Russell makes the big bucks! Next he might have the ticket office open late on Fridays.