Where in The World is Veke ??

T master

I know i'm going to get ripped for this post with all that is going on at One Bills Dr. with Mario visiting & all , but i was just wondering what has happened to a player that use to be with the Bills of which i thought was very good for our team ..

Kawika Mitchell ?? I just like his persona , the guy was a hard nosed player , a good locker room guy , a true hard ass when it came to playing the LB position , always gave 100% when he was on the field . I kind of wonder how he might fit with the new guys & coaching staff & all ..

I still remember him with a couple of the INT's he made while here , I know he wasn't considered like a great LB but he seemed to be a good fit or if nothing else he seemed like Buffalo Bills type player !!!

Have any of your heard where he finally landed ? And if he came back fully from the injury he had that ultimately got him released from the Bills ??

Go ahead Ripp away !!!!! :nana:

I know i'm going to get ripped for this post with all that is going on at One Bills Dr. with Mario visiting & all , but i was just wondering what has happened to a player that use to be with the Bills of which i thought was very good for our team ..

Kawika Mitchell ?? I just like his persona , the guy was a hard nosed player , a good locker room guy , a true hard ass when it came to playing the LB position , always gave 100% when he was on the field . I kind of wonder how he might fit with the new guys & coaching staff & all ..

I still remember him with a couple of the INT's he made while here , I know he wasn't considered like a great LB but he seemed to be a good fit or if nothing else he seemed like Buffalo Bills type player !!!

Have any of your heard where he finally landed ? And if he came back fully from the injury he had that ultimately got him released from the Bills ??

Uhh, he's been out of the league for years. Google is your friend.

From what I can see here he is a saint.

Uhh, he's been out of the league for years. Google is your friend.

And yours too. Kawika Mitchell

He's not on the Saints' roster. Wikipedia isn't always up to date. Nice try, though.

My Bad, I guess that's what I get for just glancing at the first sentence rather than reading the whole article. Don't know if he's been out for years though, after poking around some more it seems that Fewell and the Giants tried to sign him late last year. After that I can't find anything more about him.

Damn you Wikipedia.....you have failed me for the last time. :pirate: