Official Free Agent prediction thread

Toshiero

Ok folks just a few hours before this puppy kicks off. Nix says he wants to be done by Friday. That tells me he has had some *wink wink* discussions with some agents and has an idea on who he can get.

I will go ahead this one time and sip the koolaid of OBD and say we shock the world and get M. Williams to play DE and either Vjax or Coleston opposite Stevie.

Who do you think will be the big splashes Nix is talking about?

I think the Bills ATTEMPT to sign Vincent Jackson and Mario Williams but fail in both attempts. The money will be good, but both players decide they'd rather go somewhere with a better chance of winning. Sad but true.

The Bills instead turn around and sign WR Robert Meachem, DE Jeremy Mincey and DE Trevor Scott.

All middle/lower tier FAs, but guys who can contribute.

I dont think theyll go after VJax...too much money at one position. but I do think theyll bring in a quality DE...we'll see after the 4pm cuts because I feel that will be a factor.

I don't think the Bills make a serious run at Mario Williams or Vincent Jackson. I do think they will look hard at and sign a couple of the following:

OT - Eric Winston, Dametrious Bell, Jared Gaither

WR - Robert Meacham, Early Daucet, Laurent Robinson

LB - Channing Crowder (I know retired...but watch)

CB - Brandon Carr, Courtland Finnigan

Ok folks just a few hours before this puppy kicks off. Nix says he wants to be done by Friday. That tells me he has had some *wink wink* discussions with some agents and has an idea on who he can get.

I will go ahead this one time and sip the koolaid of OBD and say we shock the world and get M. Williams to play DE and either Vjax or Coleston opposite Stevie.

Who do you think will be the big splashes Nix is talking about?

If we get Williams and a big time WR, who do we draft?

I'd take the best left OT available and OLB in rd 2, CB in rd 3.

I doubt we have to worry about this happening though.