Season Tickets Invoice came today

you showed as a Season Ticket Holder is truly unique."...

Other high lites

Bills FREEZE Ticket Prices

6 month payment plan

Early renewal discount.

Acess to individial game tickets before the general public.

Parking discount.

Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Gift???

Commemorative Bills Sports Illustrated photo cover with Drayton Florence.

The Bills season tickets are by far the best value in the NFL. No general seating PSL (some PSL's at the new 49er's stadium cost $80,000!) pre game tailgating is second to none, parking is cheap, the area around the stadium rated 2nd safest in the NFL. I'm Leading the CHARGE! I'm in.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

And as an added bonus you get to pay for an extra Pre-season game. Thanks Russ Brandon !

Looking over the flyer from the Bills, I failed to see another bonus. In the smallest print in the flyer *One game will be played at Rogers Center.

Yeah! My tickets cost me $225 instead of $200. Whaaaaaaaaaah! My heart breaks for you.

PTR

My Bill went up $320 thanks to this unwanted preseason game that Toronto already paid for! Thanks Ralph and Russ!

It really wouldn't surprise me that Rogers doesn't pay the Bills for this preseason game. The way that Brandon stammered on about the "scheduling conflict" they probably stong-armed him into taking it back without paying him the $10 mill.

It's the first first of quite a few beatings Brandon will be taking this off-season.

Does anyone know what the cost is for tickets in the upper deck, preferrably between the 30's but anywhere up top would be ok as long as it isn't in the corners?

I had seasons between '85 and '96 in N3 but moved to the Orlando area in '96. I still live there and might be able to travel up to 2 or 3 games.

And as an added bonus you get to pay for an extra Pre-season game. Thanks Russ Brandon !

No disputing they're a good deal for the first two months of the regular season. Get 'em now, it could be the last season there.

It really wouldn't surprise me that Rogers doesn't pay the Bills for this preseason game. The way that Brandon stammered on about the "scheduling conflict" they probably stong-armed him into taking it back without paying him the $10 mill.

It's the first first of quite a few beatings Brandon will be taking this off-season.

Last season in Orchard Park, not optimistic with No stadium lease beyond 2012 and a 94 year old owner. Buy your tickets, the stubs could be collectors items.

Joe W you are a bundle of fun.

Does anyone know what the cost is for tickets in the upper deck, preferrably between the 30's but anywhere up top would be ok as long as it isn't in the corners?

I had seasons between '85 and '96 in N3 but moved to the Orlando area in '96. I still live there and might be able to travel up to 2 or 3 games.

Go to http://getbillstickets.com/

There's a great interactive seating chart that shows prices and the view for each section.

Well it's a good thing you weren't a fan before 2008. Back then we had to pay for 2 pre-season games every year! Things were crazy in those days...

Yeah! My tickets cost me $225 instead of $200. Whaaaaaaaaaah! My heart breaks for you.

PTR

Considering you never park in a stadium parking lot I really could use your parking discount passes! :rolleyes:

Edited by Hammered a Lot