Dallas Clark?

Seriously did you wath the Pats last yr?

Hernadez and Gronkoski tore up the league last season.

Clark would be a nice plan B if we cant find a WR in FA or the draft.

And they did what in the Super Bowl? Oh, yeah. They lost.

Edited by jjmac

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clark has been hurt recently and has had some bad dropsies. hes a little older too. no thanks

Are you kidding me? Dallas Clark is a top 5 TE. No doubt. If not top 2. Of course, he needs to be healthy. Just Hope his old TE coach has some recruiting abilities. I would take this signing better than a Vincent Jackson signing. Wow, Fitz would be thrilled if he had Clark and Chandler to toss the ball too.

Are you kidding me? Dallas Clark is a top 5 TE. No doubt. If not top 2. Of course, he needs to be healthy. Just Hope his old TE coach has some recruiting abilities. I would take this signing better than a Vincent Jackson signing. Wow, Fitz would be thrilled if he had Clark and Chandler to toss the ball too.

Top 2 eh? You'd take him over gronkowski and Graham?

At this point he will be fighting to be #2 wherever he lands

Edited by NoSaint

Chandler and Clark together would be pretty nice for Fitz!!!

Go Bills!!!

Sure would. Price could be a problem since we don't need a TE now that Chandler is resigned. But given that Fitz is not a downfield passer, having two weapons at TE would be great.

Top 2 eh? You'd take him over gronkowski and Graham?

At this point he will be fighting to be #2 wherever he lands

Who has proved it year in and year out? Gronkowski is damn good, that's why I'd put him at 1, Graham is good too. Lets see how he does next year. before ranking him higher than someone who has done it for multiple years. Who knows what will happen with Brees' situtation. Clark is a great route runner and great catcher. He was a beast before his injury.

Who has proved it year in and year out? Gronkowski is damn good, that's why I'd put him at 1, Graham is good too. Lets see how he does next year. before ranking him higher than someone who has done it for multiple years. Who knows what will happen with Brees' situtation. Clark is a great route runner and great catcher. He was a beast before his injury.

He's on the downslide. He was once very good but even 2 years ago he only averaged 9 yards per. At this point he's behind not just those two but gates, gonzo, Finley, Davis (x2), witten, miller

hes 32 and cant stay healthy and when he was he had a HOF QB. and you got him at top 2? HA! gronk,graham and witten are all better. you are basing your likes on stats from atleast 3 seasons ago. no thanks

Ergo, gronkowski (who was hurt) or Hernandez are somehow less valuable? Break this one down for me, because I'm smelling a logic fail.

No, but they are not unbeatable, either. You do not need to have an awesome 2 TE set to win the Super Bowl, which you would not have with Dallas Clark.

No, but they are not unbeatable, either. You do not need to have an awesome 2 TE set to win the Super Bowl, which you would not have with Dallas Clark.

Right. I'm certainly not arguing that you do. Nor am I arguing that Clark in 2012 really improves the Bills a ton (much as I would love for him to). You seemed to be implying that having an awesome 2 TE set wasn't helpful enough because NE didn't win it all. I for one think if Gronk had been healthy in that game it would have been hard for the Giants to emerge victorious.

everyone who would like him should actually go look at his last 4 years of stats. also i dont think him "grooming" chandler would help as they are so different in styles. plus chandlers been in the league for 5 years already how much more grooming would he need? hes been behind antonio gates,kevin boss, and jason witten. does he really need dallas clark?

I have nothing to prove this, but my gut tells me Peyton Manning and that system made Dallas Clark a superstar. I am not sure he is as talented as his numbers suggest. Add in his age and injury history, I don't think he fits in Buffalo.

That being said I agree with other posters that the Bills still need to address the TE position. Perhaps in the third or fourth round.