[closed]STEVIE!

Brock

Well come on, i was on cloud nine when I read la conforas tweet, so I checked Stevie and that's what he had to say? I hope he's kidding around..

ESPN doesn't pay Adam Schefter over a million dollars a year to be wrong. He said that they negotiated aggressively throughout the day and expect to have a deal done by tomorrow. Stevie probably got bombarded by fans' tweets saying it was a done deal and assumed another hack reported it.

ESPN doesn't pay Adam Schefter over a million dollars a year to be wrong. He said that they negotiated aggressively throughout the day and expect to have a deal done by tomorrow. Stevie probably got bombarded by fans' tweets saying it was a done deal and assumed another hack reported it.

Have to agree...

When Schefter is aggressively reporting something he's usually spot on... B-)

My prediction was 6 years $58 million, $21 million guaranteed. With it being reported to be a 5 year deal I'll go with the similar numbers 5 years $48 million and $16 million guaranteed.

Edited by Triple Threat

Doubt it. Smith/Nix don't take first round offensive lineman.

They hopefully just invested millions in Stevie, Fitz, Spiller, and soon Jackson. If they don't resign Bell, no way they don't draft an offensive lineman. Too much money invested to leave LT to Hairston. DeCastro may be too good of a talent to pass-up at #10, but I believe it will be Martin.