Whitney Houston greeting card...

The Poojer

People are taking Whitney Houston's death far too seriously. Two weeks ago she made music you would make fun of your mom for liking, now she's like some sort of cultural deity. Just because she checked out we can't make the jokes we've been making for at least ten years?

People are taking Whitney Houston's death far too seriously. Two weeks ago she made music you would make fun of your mom for liking, now she's like some sort of cultural deity. Just because she checked out we can't make the jokes we've been making for at least ten years?

But you have to remember she died saving a small child..... oh wait, she drowned in her bathtub after taking too many drugs. Nevermind.

But you have to remember she died saving a small child..... oh wait, she drowned in her bathtub after taking too many drugs. Nevermind.

Get with the program, stojan. She's a victim. Therefore, she's heroic. To think otherwise in unAmerican. Mourn Whitney, or just join al Qaeda already. You're either with us or against us.

Get with the program, stojan. She's a victim. Therefore, she's heroic. To think otherwise in unAmerican. Mourn Whitney, or just join al Qaeda already. You're either with us or against us.

Can the same be applied to the Ohio shootings? What did the group of victims do to get unleashed on like that?

Someone made a humorous greeting card about them? That's tasteless.

Yikes...

The old, old board with threaded views was better... You wouldn't get dumbassed stuff like this. Oh, wait, I guess you would.

I was specifically replying to what Tom said sans Whitney... Even know it is in a "Whitney topic," my reply has nothing to do with the topic of the card. My reply branches out on what Tom said about victims and hero worship.

Oh well... Carry on.