I want the Pats in the playoffs!

Pete

Is everyone really sure we can't play San Francisco again? Isn't there a nuclear strike scenario or something?

Sure, I'd love to see Buffalo beat New England in the AFC Champ. But, I want to see a Bills win in the SB before I die. I could also be dead next March. This is an AFC year, NFC has nothing to show.

There's no way to get a NE - Buffalo playoff game in Buffalo. I'd rather not see the Bills in an AFC Championship game in Foxboro unless Oliver Stone is the Ref.

No one has had much to say about Zebra factor in a while, the Bills have gotten some breaks-and some hits, but breaks lately because they are doing so well. Benefit of the doubt-

But the Pats wouldn't be where they were over the last 4 years if it weren't for the Zebra factor. They are a good, very good team, but in Foxboro they get to cheat a lot more.

Wanna talk about dirty players who get away with a lot? Look to the Pats.

181161[/snapback]

:blink::blink:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell ya what the other teams in the playoffs really dont want anything to do with BUFFALO right now!! Man they have putting a bad wooping on everybody!!! But as for wanting the PATS. I think evey team in the AFC playoffs will be really hard to beat look how many good teams in the AFC and the NFC has one really good team and a bunch of avg. teams...Look AFC N.E, IND., PITT., SAN D., AND BUFFALO and the poor ole NFC has PHILLY and thats it I think CAR. PANTHERS are alot like you guys. Started slow with alot of bad breaks early but didnt let it get you down. That what makes a great team , not how you start but how you finish, and wow what a finish you and CAR. are having...GOOD LUCK BILLS!!!!

I tell ya what the other teams in the playoffs really dont want anything to do with BUFFALO right now!! Man they have putting a bad wooping on everybody!!! But as for wanting the PATS. I think evey team in the AFC playoffs will be really hard to beat look how many good teams in the AFC and the NFC has one really good team and a bunch of avg. teams...Look AFC N.E, IND., PITT., SAN D., AND BUFFALO and the poor ole NFC has PHILLY and thats it I think CAR. PANTHERS are alot like you guys. Started slow with alot of bad breaks early but didnt let it get you down. That what makes a great team , not how you start but how you finish, and wow what a finish you and CAR. are having...GOOD LUCK BILLS!!!!

181205[/snapback]

Thanks for the encouragement Bengal :blink:

I went by the Texans board today, good fans. I, personally, thought the Bengals would be a block. When you have everthing going, your team plays some darn good football. Glad we won.

We need to lose these Patsy Trolls. Gutter slime.

I went by the Texans board today, good fans. I, personally, thought the Bengals would be a block. When you have everthing going, your team plays some darn good football. Glad we won.

We need to lose these Patsy Trolls. Gutter slime.

181213[/snapback]

I am not sure they have a board? I suggested taking up a collection for all three devoted fans.

:blink:

I'm a self-proclaimed gutterslime Patsy troll and I'm rooting hard for the Bills to make the playoffs. :blink:

I still think Bledsoe sucks and I dont trust him to win a playoff game, but I like the way McGahee runs and he seems to have turned the offense around. I always thought Henry was a pretty good back and thought McGahee was a stupid pick, but thats why I'm not getting paid big bucks to draft players.

Broncos and Jets are frauds and the Bills deserve to make it. I actually bet St. Louis tonight despite Martz being in the middle of a mental breakdown. Hopefully, he keeps it together for the next two weeks.

I'm a self-proclaimed gutterslime Patsy troll and I'm rooting hard for the Bills to make the playoffs.  :blink:

I still think Bledsoe sucks and I dont trust him to win a playoff game, but I like the way McGahee runs and he seems to have turned the offense around.  I always thought Henry was a pretty good back and thought McGahee was a stupid pick, but thats why I'm not getting paid big bucks to draft players.

Broncos and Jets are frauds and the Bills deserve to make it.  I actually bet St. Louis tonight despite Martz being in the middle of a mental breakdown.  Hopefully, he keeps it together for the next two weeks.

181268[/snapback]

I'm curious three-step. How were you able to determine that Martz was in the middle of a mental breakdown? He seems like his normal self to me. :blink:

So not only have you issued out a challenge to the Patriots, a team you can only face in round two at the earliest (ignoring your opponent in round 1), but you also laugh at the Pats for the same thing your team did earlier in the year (losing to a 4 win team). Not to mention that you talk of all the "breaks" the Bill get as "good fortune" yet any breaks the Pats get are the result of "dirty players" and "cheaters".

I am sure the football gods will love this good sportsmanship.

As a fan I would enjoy seeing Buffalo and Drew make it back to the playoffs, but its comments like this that make me wonder if I really feel this way. And you guys wonder why trolls come here with comments like this.

Well, if we play them in the playoffs, I want it to be for the AFC Title.  I want to go to Foxboro & play them.  If you want to be the man, you gotta beat the man, and I think we will!!

181729[/snapback]

If the Bills and Pats were to meet for the AFC title, we would probably be in need of a restraining order to keep us from being at each other's throats. :o

The media would have a field-day with the storylines. Hopefully Richard Seymour will be healthy by then!!!

So not only have you issued out a challenge to the Patriots, a team you can only face in round two at the earliest (ignoring your opponent in round 1), but you also laugh at the Pats for the same thing your team did earlier in the year (losing to a 4 win team). 

181723[/snapback]

The truth, sister, is that we were coming off a crappy season and you were defending SB champs. Us losing to a team with four wins (if you're referring to Oakland, it was a team with one loss at the time) didn't have NEAR the impact as your team losing to the Fish on primetime.

Did you see the precursor to last night's game? They showed highlights of your loss last Monday and in big, beautiful letters it said "UPSET OF THE YEAR." They were close. It was "THE SINGLE MOST EMBARRASSING UPSET OF THE PAST FIVE YEARS."

Nowhere NEAR our losing to Oakland...or ANYONE...at ANYTIME...in the past five years.

You are joking right? Miami beats New England one time in the regular season and you morons called it "THE SINGLE MOST EMBARRASSING UPSET OF THE PAST FIVE YEARS".

Sounds like something you fans say to yourself to make you feel better.

This is a joke. Talk to me come playoff time, when the games REALLY count.

You better beat Pittsburgh or as it turns out, that Miami game was meaningless.

You are joking right?  Miami beats New England one time in the regular season and you morons called it "THE SINGLE MOST EMBARRASSING UPSET OF THE PAST FIVE YEARS".

Sounds like something you fans say to yourself to make you feel better.

This is a joke.  Talk to me come playoff time, when the games REALLY count.

You better beat Pittsburgh or as it turns out, that Miami game was meaningless.

181826[/snapback]

MEANINGLESS? That freakin' game cost you home field for the playoffs! How is that game meaningless?

And please find me an upset of more epic proportions. You were playing a last-place team, with a second-string quarterback, a third string running back, a banged up secondary and an interim coach! You had one loss and they had 11. You were defending SB champs and they are cellar dwellers. Please. Name one upset as embarrassing as that game.

You can't. Plain and simple.

MEANINGLESS? That freakin' game cost you home field for the playoffs! How is that game meaningless?

And please find me an upset of more epic proportions. You were playing a last-place team, with a second-string quarterback, a third string running back, a banged up secondary and an interim coach! You had one loss and they had 11. You were defending SB champs and they are cellar dwellers. Please. Name one upset as embarrassing as that game.

You can't. Plain and simple.

181860[/snapback]

Where did you learn to read?

I said it will be meaningless if Pittsburgh wins over Buffalo. Unless you are another Bills fan assuming a Buffalo win. Right now, that loss has no bearing on the playoffs.

It's a regular season upset. A bad loss. Not even close to anything that resembled "greatest upset of last 5 years". You want a great upset? How about Pats over Pittsburgh in AFC Championship game 2001? Or maybe Pats of Rams in the SB? How about Carolina over Philly in the NFC Championship game? I could list dozens more, but if you want to go on about this one friggen game go ahead.

The Pats have already put it behind them when they spanked the Jets on their homefield. You should too. I bet you still talk about the 31-0 loss.

Pats will have the first round bye. There is a very good chance that should Buffalo beat Indianapolis or San Diego, NE would be Buffalo's next opponent. The biggest trick will be beating one of those two teams to get that far.