Best Canned Beers to Drink Now

Just Jack

I have no problem with PBR or with any cheap beer because from time to time these beers give me perspective. They make me appreciate my regular beers. just like I go to a really seedy bar on occassion for perspective as well. Simple Times is nearby and so when I'm not getting Eye of the Hawk or Pilsner Urquell, then Simple Times and a few other cheap beers make me think about things. After my good sense awakens again, back to the good quality stuff.

Edited by Pilsner

I was at a party in Fredonia once and the girl I was with give me something I think called beer30? Anyway it tasted like grape cough medicine with skunked beer. Simply awful

How long ago. Prolly this fine beverage if it was in the 80's

http://www.google.com/search?q=malt+duck&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=MlpHT6jUI_C30QHP3vCkDg&ved=0CEYQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=690

http://www.inthe80s.com/food/maltduckmaltliquor0.shtml

On IPAD, so google Malt Duck for more info

my canned beer of choice in Fredonia was this fine french selection

When were you at fredonia. Its a shame we never met-up in richmond. There is a large contingent of fred staters in the 804

i did not go there..went to the Hsrvard of the PA public system..Slippery Rock. But we drank the french classic in Niagara Falls as well..BTW,5 cases of the Nectar in the garage now..still good but seems a bit ff from last year.

OK, i thought it was weird that I never put you and fredonia together...

i did not go there..went to the Hsrvard of the PA public system..Slippery Rock. But we drank the french classic in Niagara Falls as well..BTW,5 cases of the Nectar in the garage now..still good but seems a bit ff from last year.